Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-04-2009, 12:47 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
Doing more shows would seriously and adversely affect my family's well being because government people are watching very closely. Ironically, though JBT production has stopped by these forces, part of those watching are also demanding the site stay up and that I leave it exactly as it is.

On hypothetical note: Have you ever put a big plate of cold cuts on the coffee table and then smacked the dog for sniffing at them but you leave the cold cuts there anyway? If so, are you just waiting to see if you can have another opportunity to smack an animal?
Wow. That's pretty hardcore.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:50 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
Maybe if you were worse than Hitler you would be, but, as it stands, no.

Also, KATG.COM/STORE.
That's true, you're really not going to stand out by being better than Hiltler.

Sincerely,
Better than Gandhi
Old 02-04-2009, 01:04 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanFranStagehand View Post
That's true, you're really not going to stand out by being better than Hiltler.

Sincerely,
Better than Gandhi
But no one will ever call me a liar.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:24 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
Doing more shows would seriously and adversely affect my family's well being because government people are watching very closely. Ironically, though JBT production has stopped by these forces, part of those watching are also demanding the site stay up and that I leave it exactly as it is.

On hypothetical note: Have you ever put a big plate of cold cuts on the coffee table and then smacked the dog for sniffing at them but you leave the cold cuts there anyway? If so, are you just waiting to see if you can have another opportunity to smack an animal?
Your friendly neighborhood Free Stater nods quietly in the corner. Have you thought of throwing the situation out there to Ian and Mark, or do you think that would just create more problems?
Old 02-04-2009, 01:42 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterThanHitler View Post
(Since I finally remembered to ask, what's with those credit card relief commercials? Did they address that sometime and I missed it?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by motownguy View Post
KATG is free for you to download, but the magic of free does not extend to their expenses for equipment, bandwidth, hosting, booze, food, and sex toys. Sponsors help with these critical production requirements, as does the occasional listener visit to the "donate" button or ***KATG Store*** . That is all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kupotek View Post
Dude, seriously? Spamming for the store in a forum thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownguy View Post
You think it's spamming for me to mention the store to someone who asked about sponsors? Please, fuck off.
Quote:
Less inclined to donate when it's forced in my face in a forum thread that has nothing to do with it. Which isn't to mention I have bought from the store and donated in the past, but this is just tacky.
Quote:
I just find it tacky to beg donations in a fucking forum thread that has nothing to do with donations. It's cheap.
did you miss the post where someone asked about the commercials? If someone is going to be complaining about the commercials, wouldn't a point to the store/donations be logical? You only made it worse by making a nod to the store also a "fuck you" to yourself.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:11 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanFranStagehand View Post
Wow, this bitch really pisses me off. My wife are going through fertility treatments right now, (through Kaiser just like this lady). We are both employed and are still worried about the costs. The IVF, which this lady did, costs at least $25,000. If she really is unemployed and broke, then she pisses me off even more for not spending that money on the six kids she already had.

I admit, some of it is bitterness because this whole process has been so hard on my wife and I. But what the fuck is wrong with this world?? People who would be good parents are having a hard time,and this stupid bitch is popping out 14 kids!! Then when someone like Mike C, (who is obviously a loving and good father) says a few four letter words around a kid he gets shit for it.

Oh, and Kupotek, you're a douche. Don't try to debate me, we all voted, it's settled. You're a douche.

I'm sorry for your frustrations, SFS. The thing that pisses me off about this octopussy is that she wants to be rewarded for being so irresponsible. She wants sponsorships and free stuff. She's right up there with Palin and Blagojevich for being complete fucktards and thinking that because they're now celebrities, that they should milk their fourteen (yes, not worth the last minute) minutes. Octopussy should be charged with child endangerment and those kids should be taken away from her. Of course, it's a lose-lose situation all around because the kids will end up growing up in different foster homes, not knowing their brothers and sisters.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:25 PM   #67 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedBtch View Post
I'm sorry for your frustrations, SFS. The thing that pisses me off about this octopussy is that she wants to be rewarded for being so irresponsible. She wants sponsorships and free stuff. She's right up there with Palin and Blagojevich for being complete fucktards and thinking that because they're now celebrities, that they should milk their fourteen (yes, not worth the last minute) minutes. Octopussy should be charged with child endangerment and those kids should be taken away from her. Of course, it's a lose-lose situation all around because the kids will end up growing up in different foster homes, not knowing their brothers and sisters.
Are we sure she was unemployed the entire time? Could she have lost her job during the process?
Old 02-04-2009, 11:11 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
Are we sure she was unemployed the entire time? Could she have lost her job during the process?
She represents herself as a 'professional student', which means not only is she unemployed but she's shelling out money hand over fist.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:51 AM   #69 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Thumbs up i have no words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterThanHitler View Post
....Clown Car Vagina.
That is priceless!

Last edited by rosie314; 02-06-2009 at 09:53 AM. Reason: i messed up the formatting of the quote