Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-11-2009, 10:45 AM   #11 (permalink)

All of my costuming when I danced involved glitter hair spray. Tons of it. During football season my team would be hidden in a shining cloud of glitter and aerosol. I can only assume if you biopsied my lung it would look like a disco ball.

Glitter eyeshadow. Glitter gel. Glitter lip gloss. Glitter fabric. Glitter paint. glitter, Glitter, GLITTER!!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:50 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
on keith telling people i dress like a hipster:

i cant help my cock being big, but i definitely don't own black jeans. I own one pair of black pants, i'm not fat or black, so they fit, i'm not a saggy sloppy mess in how i dress.

while i do take the time, no tshirts with 80s band logos, no white new balance shoes at all(especially not with everything i own), and hipsters also take the time, i think theres a huge difference between how i dress and how they dress. there is, in fact, more than two styles of dress, its not just sloppy or fag, those arent the only options.

im headed your way in an hour to give you more clothes, keith, hope they dont make you into a hipster. also, tell your gf my junk is off limits.

HA!
Haha. You dress like a hipster!
Old 02-11-2009, 11:39 AM   #13 (permalink)

I would love to hear a show with Chemda's mom, even if it's clean. I think having her as a guest and hearing her side of some Chemda stories we are familiar with would more than make up for a single episode lacking in the usual KATG "edge."
Old 02-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dex

Keith, about the steriods and your point that you can't compete naturally if you wanted to. Most people cannot compete WITH steriods and practice in most sports. They simply aren't genetically gifted enough. Is that fair?

I'm not agreeing with the use of steriods but the way it is now, is that winners are rewarded. Losers are not. If people are highly rewarded for doing whatever it takes to win, you will continue to have cheaters.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:32 PM   #15 (permalink)

Every time you guys mention the John Petrie story it makes me want to die. I can't imagine losing half to 3/4 of a book! I feel for you, Keith.

So let this be a lesson to everyone — backup your data! Make copies of photos, videos, writings, design projects, illustrations etc. Buy a cheap external HD, fill it up, and leave it with a good friend or your parents. Or better yet, get an online solution in case, somehow, your copy gets corrupted AND your mother's house burns down.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:27 PM   #16 (permalink)

A game of Apples to Apples with Chemda would be hilarious.

"You chose Atomic Bomb for Dramatic, why didn't you pick Bambi, I threw Bambi and that makes so much more sense. What a stupid choice, this stupid fucking card"

Card ripped up, drinks kicked over

"Ok, the next card is Overly-Competitive...oh sheesh"
Old 02-11-2009, 09:27 PM   #17 (permalink)

I've never heard of this apple game ... I feel out of the loopty loop.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:47 PM   #18 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottperezfox View Post
Every time you guys mention the John Petrie story it makes me want to die. I can't imagine losing half to 3/4 of a book! I feel for you, Keith.

So let this be a lesson to everyone — backup your data! Make copies of photos, videos, writings, design projects, illustrations etc. Buy a cheap external HD, fill it up, and leave it with a good friend or your parents. Or better yet, get an online solution in case, somehow, your copy gets corrupted AND your mother's house burns down.
I keep hard and digital copies in a fire safe now too.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:52 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaMacFarlane View Post
i almost shat myself for a second cuz i thought you found john petrie's myspace.
Me too! I saw the title on my ipod and yelled "Holy shit!" My fiancee doesn't listen to the show, and thinks I'm a retard, with my headphones on and a really anticipatory look on my face.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:19 PM   #20 (permalink)

"Not held back by the FCC or anyone else (except for Chemda's mom), Keith and Chemda create hilarious talk shows 5 days a week along with a video podcast. Topics cover celebrity gossip, current news, pop culture and preventing robots from taking over the world."

Fixed?

I'm looking forward to the March 9th 'Chemda's mom' show. Where Chemda's mom gets mad at Chemda for saying something that Keith actually said.

This thread had been hijacked! Add your own personal favorite Chenda's mom quote from the imaginary March 9 show. My entry, "Feh, at least he's not another black guy."