Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-12-2009, 05:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

898: How Much is That Asshole in the Window?

"It's not like I never had ass sex before. Let's be clear and honest."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:12 AM   #2 (permalink)

I often find the show funny, and the conversations makes me think, I appreciate all that you do, which is why when you were in London I bought a copy of every DVD or CD that you had. I listen to your podcast daily, and the standup weekly.

But today! I downloaded yesterday's show this morning as usual at 5:00 am, added it to my mp3 player, and for the first time when listening on the train, I burst out laughing. Several times.

Please keep up the brilliant work.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:17 AM   #3 (permalink)

Oh shit, it's funny that you said that, because they were going to quit tomorrow and abandon the entire thing.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:57 AM   #4 (permalink)

Damn, if they quit, what am I going to do?

I'll just have to listen to the shows over and over. No, wait, thats what I do now!

I'm one of those sad people who was really depressed and occasionally feeling that stupid urge to end everything, before my brother-in-law pointed me to the show. Been listening for what seems to be forever, but isn't, and hey look maw, no more pills to un-depress me!

I recommended KATG as an anti-depression source to several others. KATG works. Has there been a religion formed around them yet? When it starts, I'm in!
Old 02-13-2009, 06:28 AM   #5 (permalink)

Holy fuck. Okay. I'm lazy and wasn't going to listen to the submissions on the website -- I was making my decision based on those played on the show. Didn't realize more would be played on today's show and I voted earlier this afternoon when the Twitters went out. The guy who roasted everyone killed it. Vote for him and make up for my mistake.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'm not even 15 minutes in and I'm losing my shit already. So many quotes...how were you guys able to narrow it down to just one?!

So freaking funny.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:51 AM   #7 (permalink)

Haha, just listening to the show now, I got dinged. Ohswells
Old 02-13-2009, 08:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

PAPERCLIP!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Old 02-13-2009, 08:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

This show definitly made it to my top 10 favorite shows. The convo about selling assholes...oh god so funny.

The gym thing, first I went to a public school. We only had to take gym freshman year but it was truly ridiculous. Not only were we graded, we had to write papers too. My dad was incredibly pissed because I got a B in the class, but it was because they were actually grading us on shit. We had a gymnastics section where we were actually graded on doing a routine on a balance beam. First of all, I am extremely clumsy. They were having us doing twists, turns and fucking jumps on this thing. I was lucky enough at the time to be underweight so I didn't have to worry about that. But there were several girls in my class who were a lot larger. We got graded for doing a certain amount of laps in the pool, which was olympic sized. We even had to do aerobics...with the Richard Simmons video. This was not in a real expensive area of town btw.

Most of the stand up submissions were much better this time around. I of course, favor my husband, Justin a little more :-p (his jokes regarding me and the he's lucky to have me don't bother me in the least, its just the way he is)
Old 02-13-2009, 09:12 AM   #10 (permalink)

I was so excited when patrice brought up the blink 182 reunion, then to hear Keith tear em down, made me a bit teary eyed..... Anyway ill forgive him, since hearing the news nothing can ruin my mood! New cd and all, this is gonna be a good year!