Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-17-2009, 08:31 AM   #31 (permalink)
Zim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrice View Post
That's terrifically Unicorns farting Rainbows of Love of you, but the moment someone asks you what one of those people are "Barb-American" might be confusing.

I have no problem being called Black, I find Negro hilarious when used by anyone under 65 not from a place where the Confederate Flag was displayed proudly and in excess at one point.

African-American sounds like a census term meant to over explain. I'm not from Africa. But, I get where it's a safe term to use. The overly ethnic Kwanzaa, Baduism coloreds(a personal fav. term) prefer that non coloreds use this term.

I find that the white people who immediately need to correct other white people that use black grew up with Nigger being used in the house.

If I had my way you would be forced to call me Burnt Sienna with Fawn undertones. But, black as a catchall is fine.
As one of the people on Motown's list, I think I should say that he is one of the most unbiased people I've ever met. I'm sure that the other people on this thread who are Burnt Sienna or Coffee with Milk or, like me, Teak with Sand Sandwhich foot soles have been in plenty of situations where someone was talking pc and giving off a distinctly racist funk. He's the opposite, which has it's own weirdness, to be sure.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 09:40 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
No peace, bigot. Only pwn.
Funny,I don't feel pwned. I feel hyperbole'd to death, but not pwned.

And yes, your grandparents were out of touch with mainstream America.

This statement here tells me that you don't know what you are talking about: young racist white guy from military Texas Town is more in touch about black american terms and culture than senior black folks who've lived in the south in the 40s,50s, and 60s to the east coast in the 70s to the 90s (one of them owning his own business and raising seven kids as a widower). I think not.

That white Texas town comment is is totally justified. You live it and breath it. It permeates from you.

We conjured Kwanzaa

Once again playing dumb. Kwanzaa in America is a pc thing celebrated by a minority of a minority and you know it. You give no credence to it, so stop pretending. And stop trying to give credence to the pc people who are trying to put a label on black people. You want to call us negro. So just use that term when referring to black folks, everyday of your life. Please.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:26 AM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
As one of the people on Motown's list, I think I should say that he is one of the most unbiased people I've ever met. I'm sure that the other people on this thread who are Burnt Sienna or Coffee with Milk or, like me, Teak with Sand Sandwhich foot soles have been in plenty of situations where someone was talking pc and giving off a distinctly racist funk. He's the opposite, which has it's own weirdness, to be sure.
Wasn't calling him biased at all. Just overly idealistic that a just a name would work in every situation.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:32 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
Stop man-crushing on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrice View Post
Wasn't calling him biased at all. Just overly idealistic that a just a name would work in every situation.
Fair enough, Sienna.

Love,

Strawberry Ice Cream
Old 02-17-2009, 10:16 PM   #35 (permalink)

I already found out I was the bigger idiot for not realizing the characature that is AT sooner, I may as well entertain myself with another response(that wil fall on deaf ears, as it comes from a white person)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea's toothbrush View Post
Funny,I don't feel pwned. I feel hyperbole'd to death, but not pwned.

And yes, your grandparents were out of touch with mainstream America.

This statement here tells me that you don't know what you are talking about: young racist white guy from military Texas Town is more in touch about black american terms and culture than senior black folks who've lived in the south in the 40s,50s, and 60s to the east coast in the 70s to the 90s (one of them owning his own business and raising seven kids as a widower). I think not.
The fact that history tells you this, or that I got that from directly talking to people who lived that history? I certainly wasn't there, I simply repeated what I have read, what people who were there told me, what the history books tell us.(maybe there is some vast black wing conspiracy to keep the white wing blinded to history? is that what you're trying to tell me?lol)

Oh, that a white person said it, I said it. And white people can't know history or talk to black people who lived it.

Quote:
Just how old are you, that you imply yourself to be one of the "senior black folk" and can dismiss the cumulative knowledge of blacks in the southeast, as youve done?

That white Texas town comment is is totally justified. You live it and breath it. It permeates from you.
HA!

You stun me with your blatant bigotry, the light of your ignorance is like a broken lightbulb on a sunny day.

Quote:
We conjured Kwanzaa

Once again playing dumb. Kwanzaa in America is a pc thing celebrated by a minority of a minority and you know it. You give no credence to it, so stop pretending. And stop trying to give credence to the pc people who are trying to put a label on black people. You want to call us negro. So just use that term when referring to black folks, everyday of your life. Please.
So you find it offensive(Kwanzaa). Why? You are the first Black I have ever met who is offended by it...(see how I ask questions when I don't understand, bigot?)

Did you know that the term African American is also a US only, PC thing? I know you won't believe me, because I am white, but look it up, you can pretend you discovered it on your own.

I give no fucks what people want to be called as long as it is either consistent, or not randomly deemed offensive(ever notice how there's no term that offends white people?). Blacks in America being offended by a descriptive term about what they(the majority) actually are is ridiculous, and that you support the further segregation(thus subjugation) from mainstream society who don't find terms like White, Asian, Caucasian offensive and a reason to not participate.

One day, when you learn science, you will learn that the difference between the widest genetic variation of people on the planet is just 0.5%(thus descriptive terms that define physical characteristics should be neither offensive or a point of pride).

After you learn that, you can start in on the real problems, which are sociological in nature. If you actually listened to(or read) what I have said in the past, instead of just pretending like you did, you would know where my problems are, and they lie in (broken)culture.

As you claim to have read and heard my stance on things, this link to one of my posts is for everyone else. Don't be offended if Black people read it too, bigot. Some of us don't focus our whole lives around archaic anthropological classifications, one day maybe you won't either, bigot.

click
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:20 AM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
Per capita, it has a much higher Black population than even NYC, my little white Texas birthplace. 45.78% White, 33.49% Black. I told you it was milita.... blah
Get excited Australia, this is coming to a town near you soon
Old 02-19-2009, 04:00 AM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
Get excited Australia, this is coming to a town near you soon
LOL
Old 02-23-2009, 01:11 PM   #38 (permalink)

Andrea's toothbrush, you are so full of shit. Get over yourself. I can't believe you are making me side with Spooky. I'm dying a little inside.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:53 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottperezfox View Post

The real point to ponder is why is it ok to call someone White of Black, but it's not ok to call someone Brown, Red, Yellow, or anything else colourful.
What? We call people Brown all the time (All the freaking time. As often as possible) I don't mind if ppl refer to me as red, mostly because it's amusing, and nobody does it.

On the African-American thing, I don't know shit.
Still, on that note, of which I don't know, most black ppl here (in Toronto) are from Africa or the Carribbean, so we usually say "oh they're Jamaican or or they're Somalian" or, that's Tanisha, she's a bitch. And there are quite a few Africans who are from North Africa or South Africa who don't look "black". Browny and/or white. So I guess they just check off "other" when doing surveys. Or, "N/A." Or, "?"
Old 02-24-2009, 03:19 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianprincess View Post
What? We call people Brown all the time (All the freaking time. As often as possible) I don't mind if ppl refer to me as red, mostly because it's amusing, and nobody does it.

On the African-American thing, I don't know shit.
Still, on that note, of which I don't know, most black ppl here (in Toronto) are from Africa or the Carribbean, so we usually say "oh they're Jamaican or or they're Somalian" or, that's Tanisha, she's a bitch. And there are quite a few Africans who are from North Africa or South Africa who don't look "black". Browny and/or white. So I guess they just check off "other" when doing surveys. Or, "N/A." Or, "?"
Yeah, if you think about it, everyone is an "other".