Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: If asked, would you tell your brother/sister how much money you make?
Yes, I would tell them how much money I make. 167 80.68%
No, it could make things awkward. 40 19.32%
Voters: 207. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-07-2009, 10:37 AM   #21 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

As far as the bipolar issue goes, I guess Chemda is right about NOT being bipolar (or being really mildly bipolar) because my grandma was bipolar and she couldn't reel it in for brunch. On the low low days she'd just freeze and cry in bed all day. Even though Chemda may experience low lows and high highs she still manages to do the show and manage the business. When suffering with severe bipolar disorder, one has no control over their emotions.

And also another point for the no baby thing: my mom's birth was the trigger for her disease in adulthood (other triggers were activated during her lifetime but this was the event that never brought her back).

This being said, even though medication is not necessarily a good thing, getting properly diagnosed is definitelly important. When my grandma was 70 or so, we finally got a decent neurologist and he said that it was a real shame no medication was available when she was a young woman. If she had been controled and medicated from a young age her brain cells wouldn't have died so fast (because they don't regenerate) and today's science is so evolved that she wouldn't die senile - as she did.

So even though I get it that medication sucks (and I know it from a mild mild depression I had - getting off the meds can be horrible and St. John's Wort really is good for the serotonin levels), Chemda should really get herself checked. Knowledge is always power.

Man... my serioso is right. I DO get preachy when it comes to this subject... sorry 'bout that...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:42 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by llahekaj View Post
Anyone know where the QVC Game is on the 74hour show? I listened to about 20hours so far
Thanks
I think it's on part 5, towards the middle.
Old 03-07-2009, 06:31 PM   #23 (permalink)

It's nice to know that I'm not alone in my thinking that Robin Williams in NOT funny!
Old 03-08-2009, 07:55 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Aw man, I was wincing and uncomfortable during all that money talk. Down here, financial matters are just not discussed openly. I'm always surprised and a little taken aback when people ask me things like how much my house cost or what our income is.
I couldn't agree more. You just do not talk about money, no matter how much or how little you make. But my wife, who is from the west coast, has absolutley no problem talking about that kind of stuff and it drives me crazy.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:02 AM   #25 (permalink)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck You!
And welcome to the forums
Old 03-08-2009, 09:33 AM   #26 (permalink)

YAY patrice!

i used to tell family how much sessions pay for, but now i'm pretty embarrassed at myself that i did. sigh...ohs wells. just something to acredit for my young stupid years. hah.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:24 AM   #27 (permalink)

The pregnancy in Mork and Mindy was so more hilarious than described on the show. Mork was the one that got pregnant! Not Mindy! And he gave birth, wait for it, to a fat old man! On Ork, you were born old, and got young. And hairy. Comic geniuses!

Incidentally, the Curious Case of Benjamin Button was nominated for best adapted screenplay for the Oscars, and they totally stole this idea from Mork and Mindy. Scumdogs.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:00 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flotsky View Post
Incidentally, the Curious Case of Benjamin Button was nominated for best adapted screenplay for the Oscars, and they totally stole this idea from Mork and Mindy. Scumdogs.
Then it was just adapted from the wrong source.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:06 PM   #29 (permalink)

On the "A Couple of Cops" title--I remember reading that the first title was "A Couple of Dicks," but Warner Bros. wanted to change the title for it being too risque'.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:03 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flotsky View Post
I can't tell if you are kidding or not...in case you aren't look up the title.