Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Does Jesse sound like he's ready to move in with Haley?
Yes, this couple seems ready. 90 68.18%
No, I can hear it in his words and tone. 42 31.82%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-2009, 12:47 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
I think what they're describing, especially Chemda, is her mother's attitude towards men; that women should dote on them. She said it was her mother's way. That it was old fashioned and cultural. Perhaps that's your mother's feelings toward men also?

It's not very common in these "modern" times, but it does still go on. Honestly, Chemda does still have some of these feelings. Based on what she has said on the show, she has (mostly) submissive tendencies in the bedroom, although it seems they do turn those tables sometimes.

I read a Ds blog where the woman asserts that this feeling is part of our nature, for the woman to take care of the home and the man provides the food and livelihood. She also says that if women were honest with themselves about these feelings, they would be much happier in the relationship.

I'm not so sure myself, but just bringing up how it still goes on. Personally, I'm married to a strong-willed woman and there is no way I can see her submitting on all levels, but there are times where each of us submit.

I think I'm taking this beyond the intent of the conversation, but I do think it applies.

However, this is clear that she likes this guy beyond any relationship you had with him. Sheesh, that's just nuts!
I don't buy that there is a connection between a girl who likes her ass slapped from time to time and who's job it is to clean the kitchen floor. I once got into a conversation with a professional Domme in a comedy club, she was also involved with the local scene; apparently, people with such proclivities seek each other out and hang out in a similar fashion to other people with shared hobbies. Anyway, she told me that there is just no telling what a person is into and whether they're a top, bottom or switch.

Anyway, my wife's Mother doesn't fawn over me if switch on the vacuum cleaner but her grandma was taken aback when she saw me change our baby son's diaper. Then she suggested to my wife that she should wear nicer shoes for me.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:47 PM   #22 (permalink)

I think the fact that Jesse spends a lot of time on the road will help the transition into living together. Unless of course Haley gets lonely and brings dudes home to kabob her while he's on the road.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:59 PM   #23 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
I don't buy that there is a connection between a girl who likes her ass slapped from time to time and who's job it is to clean the kitchen floor. I once got into a conversation with a professional Domme in a comedy club, she was also involved with the local scene; apparently, people with such proclivities seek each other out and hang out in a similar fashion to other people with shared hobbies. Anyway, she told me that there is just no telling what a person is into and whether they're a top, bottom or switch.
You don't have to buy it, but there are people out there that want to live their life this way. It's not a matter of cleaning the floor or not (although that's what was being discussed on the show). It's a matter of being taken care of by your man. Having the man take care of things like paying the bills and the woman doing things like cooking and, sure, cleaning.

In speaking to a professional Domme you're only looking at the sexual aspect. There's more to a D/s relationship than that. I didn't understand that either until I started having conversations with this woman and a few other women.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:15 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post

Anyway, my wife's Mother doesn't fawn over me if switch on the vacuum cleaner but her grandma was taken aback when she saw me change our baby son's diaper. Then she suggested to my wife that she should wear nicer shoes for me.

Well, and women aren't automatically the submissives, right? So that blogger can't really try to argue that their culture proves that it's in a woman's genes to be dominated when there are lots of women in their own group who are the dominant partner.

And it's hilarious that her grandmother thought the only reason you were changing a diaper is because your wife wasn't being sexy enough for you.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:36 PM   #25 (permalink)

yup
most definately Jesse is in my top 3 guests
1. Patrice
2. Jesse
3. Spooky
thats it for now
Old 03-12-2009, 04:40 PM   #26 (permalink)

His name is Adam Carolla

I noticed in show 914 when talking about the demise of LA talk radio and now in show 915 nobody knew Adam Carolla's name...you know Jimmy Kimmel's sidekick. Funny how both Keith and Chemda are fan's of Adam Carolla so much so that someone sent her a copy of his movie "The Hammer".

Is it that you don't want to talk about the fact he has a podcast now and that is the #1 podcast on itunes and pulls 400k listeners a day?

Maybe you should get in tough with him and do an interview with him on his podcast and visa versa...I think getting exposure to an additional 400K listeners would be great for you guys.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:12 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joriblue View Post
I noticed in show 914 when talking about the demise of LA talk radio and now in show 915 nobody knew Adam Carolla's name...you know Jimmy Kimmel's sidekick. Funny how both Keith and Chemda are fan's of Adam Carolla so much so that someone sent her a copy of his movie "The Hammer".

Is it that you don't want to talk about the fact he has a podcast now and that is the #1 podcast on itunes and pulls 400k listeners a day?

Maybe you should get in tough with him and do an interview with him on his podcast and visa versa...I think getting exposure to an additional 400K listeners would be great for you guys.
If iTunes was the only way to get Keith and the Girl, then they would have the #1 podcast. They don't need Adam Corolla's help getting an audience.

However, Keith could always talk to the producers of Dancing with the Stars...
Old 03-12-2009, 07:25 PM   #28 (permalink)

BTW, Keith if you haven't gotten a hold of Jesse's latest red eye appearance and want to see it bad enough to donwload it, I've put a link to it below.

Jesse on Red Eye AKA 3 assholes and a comedian

I know that Jesse said that they're nice guys but they don't come off that way on the show, at least not to me anyway.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:52 PM   #29 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joriblue View Post
I noticed in show 914 and 915, when talking about the demise of LA talk radio, nobody knew Adam Carolla's name... oh, you know, Jimmy Kimmel's sidekick? Funny how you said you were a fan of Carolla's in the past and now it seems you never heard of him. Yeah... right. That's soooo interesting. Uh-huh. I'm so sure. Yeah, you wish. I know you told your guests both days that if Adam Carolla's "name" came up that no one should acknowledge that they know it. But I bet you'll deny that. Right?

In fact, someone sent you a copy of "The Hammer," but all of a sudden you never heard of him. You brought him up to never hear of him. Yeah... doubt it, much.

Oh, and one more thing: I'm a douche.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:07 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Cute, you make me smile. You've got jokes son.