Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: If you're brain dead should loved ones pull the plug?
Yes, I don't need to be a burden to anyone. 222 91.36%
No, you never know what a doctor can figure out. 21 8.64%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree6Likes

Old 03-19-2009, 10:11 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
The LINE cook calling the waiter a conveyor belt was the perfect illustration of his lack of self-awareness.
What most line cooks, never realize, is that everyone at the table is supposed to get their starters at the same time, then their main meal at the same time, then their desert at the same time.

A good short order chef will always make sure that all the same dishes for a particular table goes up at the same time. A steak takes so many minutes to cook, and it is completely different to the time for a hamburger to cook, or an omelet. A salad so many seconds. Soup, is easy. Fries take so many minutes in the deep fat fryer.

The reason so many dishes lay on the counter, cooling off, is because the bastard cook forgot to do his job, and take the time to make everything finish cooking at the same time! And then the waiter gets the complaint.

Waiters have a hard job. Don't make it harder, you stupid Line Cooks! Learn you friggen job!

And I know what I'm talking about, having been a restaurant manager in several different restaurants, including a French one that overcharged everyone for not enough food on the plate, I was also a short order chef for several years before I ever became a manager.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I feel so misunderstood.

I feel so misunderstood.

Woe is me. I simply wanted to 'shake' his 'hand.' I guess my entendres weren't unequivocal enough.
By shake I meant suck, sure. And by hand I meant cock, granted... But, if I had just put hand in quotes that would've implied that I wanted to shake his cock, and unless I've been doing it wrong all these years; shaking it around like an Appalachian serpent-handler doesn't get the job done nearly as satisfactorily as some soft-lipped "get you a little something that you can't get at home" if you know what I'm sayin.

And for the sake of clarity, I didn't mean for that to extend to April 15th, that was a one-night only deal.

Those things aside, this episode was great. I happen to big a great big silly fan of Myq, Myka, and Pat Dixon so it was delightful to listen to even though my cheeks got red and I felt an overwhelming urge to make myself understood upon hearing my handle.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:11 AM   #13 (permalink)

Let's have more tip talk this week to make the line cook douche go away. This guy sounds like he has a chip on his shoulder and my guess it's because he wanted to be a server, but sadly, never got the chance. Slash wrists idiot. Slash wrists.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:17 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseagirl19 View Post
By shake I meant suck, sure. And by hand I meant cock, granted...
I hope it works out for you, pat is hott! But if i was going to be there id be saying the exact opposite.... becasue im selfish.

Myq is becoming one of my top 5 fav guests, and the first time he was on (#819) I really wasent sure bout him but he has since won me over, seems to get funnier everytime!
Old 03-19-2009, 01:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajizzle View Post
My study-break ode to Godzillionaire.
You sincerest form of flatter me.

Flattery.
Terrific.
Flatterrific.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseagirl19 View Post
I happen to big a great big silly fan of Myq, Myka, and Pat Dixon so it was delightful to listen to even though my cheeks got red and I felt an overwhelming urge to make myself understood upon hearing my handle.
You also flatter me but without imitating, yet I still interpret it as sincere.

Sincere.
Earful.
Sincearful.

Thank you as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlinkChic182MN View Post
Myq is becoming one of my top 5 fav guests, and the first time he was on (#819) I really wasent sure bout him but he has since won me over, seems to get funnier everytime!
Please imagine a third, hilarious, poignant response here that ties together everything in this post, referring back to your sincerity and my appreciation which also is sincere, even though I'm providing that information in what appears almost the form of a form letter.

Hypocritical.
Calculation.
Hypocriticalculation.

Thank you all.

Love,
Myq who knows how to multi-quote now.

Multi.
Ultimate.
Multimate.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:04 PM   #16 (permalink)

This is how the English remember Dave Prowse:

Old 03-19-2009, 03:15 PM   #17 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Ah jeez.
Jesus Christ.
Ah Jeezus Christ.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:47 PM   #18 (permalink)

I say cut the power if I'm brain dead. However, that leads me to a question, who decides how long you are on life support or in the care of medical professionals if you're in a coma?

I just keep thinking of that Steven Segull movie.. uh... .. Hard to kill? Wasn't he in a coma for over 10 years or something? If i'm able to come out of the coma after 10 years and kick ass, keep helping me. If I come out of it eventually and am a lump of fat and atrophied muscle, smother me with a pillow.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:34 PM   #19 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Ah jeez.
Jesus Christ.
Ah Jeezus Christ.
I think you're getting it almost!

As a reward, I will not do any more in this posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlinkChic182MN View Post
Myq is becoming one of my top 5 fav guests...
I also meant to ask if this means I'm at number 6 right now and have the chance to take down number 5, or if number 5 is dying slowly and as soon as they're gone I'm in, or if you meant it as more of a thoughtful expression that loses something when it's over-analyzed.

Either way, thanks!
Old 03-19-2009, 09:20 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by john le fucker View Post
This is how the English remember Dave Prowse:

WOW!!! That takes me back....... to grade school. We used to watch those all the time even though they were outdated by the time I was in school.

AHHHH good ol' catholic school!