Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: During sex, are you more into dominating or being submissive?
I'm more into domination, bitch! 86 49.14%
I'm more into submission, master. 89 50.86%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2009, 09:41 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
This taught me that in order to enter into any sort of relationship like this, you have to TRUST each other. I was stupid and I could have gotten hurt.
Oh Punk'n.

You're right about trust though. I think thats one of the biggest turn ons-I am letting this person have complete control over me. It's a strange feeling to be voluntarily helpless. In a weird weird way, this type of relationship has brought my boyfriend and I closer than ever-mainly due to open communication. It has to be there or you could get hurt (emotionally or physically)-point being, some one's going to get hurt.

As for Chemda's open relationship and all that-its a really wonderful outlook. Its not going to work for everyone, but its great that they talk it out. It'll never be a surprise to either party how the other one feels about these issues. And when you think about it, it makes sense. We're all human. I adore my boyfriend, but I'm also human, and I'm gonna lust after others (as will he). If you take the time to talk things over and lay our ground rules for conduct, you're so so so much better off. Mostly, we have rules about how far we're allowed to go with another person in the abcence of the other one. For instance, we mutually decided that messing with other men should be off limits, but women are acceptable (so long as the rules are obeyed)-and that even comes down to the fact that it's something we can share as a couple. Heh, even in our 'open' rules there are still themes that bring us back to 'togetherness'. Aw.

Punk'n, I give you spanks.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Everybody is talking about the need for trust in relationship and that's good, but what about pure simple casual sex encounters and on night standers?

I mean if you pick up somebody that really attracts you and you want to play rough with them, i won't say there is a fully developed feeling of trust (outside of a really basic one, like "i hope he/she won't kill me or maim me").

It's good to talk about trust in relationships, but in some other cases you have to follow your instincts...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PictureChick View Post
Oh Punk'n.

Punk'n, I give you spanks.
i love your spanks! *mmmwwwaaahhh*
Old 03-25-2009, 09:53 AM   #14 (permalink)

Got a question for the girls, maybe it has been asked before, but i'm relatively new. .

Usually the open relationship issue is used in terms of guys accepting that their girls could go with other girls. But would you accept if your boyfriend told you he's bisexual or bi-curious?

Most of the time i get "no" for an answer, and personally speaking, years ago i had an encounter with another guy (The scenario was very similar to the one Bobby Mitchell told on air on the "Queer as folk" episode) and that ruined a relashionship.

My actual girlfriend is really not into the idea of an open relationship and i'm ok with that. But i'm curious about the eventual answers everyone could bring up...
Old 03-25-2009, 10:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
But would you accept if your boyfriend told you he's bisexual or bi-curious?
My boyfriend makes out with certain guys. Doesn't bother me.

EDIT: I should say that if he was going to have sex with other guys, that would require a conversation, as the risk of spreading an STD is much higher if he is having anal sex with other men than if I lick the occasional box. But he's never had sex with a guy and says he doesn't want to, so it's a non-issue for us.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:17 AM   #16 (permalink)

Just started listening, and I must say: the guest prayer sounded VERY dry and monotone. It made me think, "The Robots are starting to pray now--inform HUAR!"
Old 03-25-2009, 10:20 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnightJared View Post
Just started listening, and I must say: the guest prayer sounded VERY dry and monotone. It made me think, "The Robots are starting to pray now--inform HUAR!"
Yeah, that is pretty much Micah as a guest.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:32 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
My boyfriend makes out with certain guys. Doesn't bother me.

EDIT: I should say that if he was going to have sex with other guys, that would require a conversation, as the risk of spreading an STD is much higher if he is having anal sex with other men than if I lick the occasional box. But he's never had sex with a guy and says he doesn't want to, so it's a non-issue for us.
In my case, i haven't got to anal sex. Tried to but there were problems. So it stopped at oral.

Anyway, what freaked out the girl i was with at the time, was the idea of her man with another man. She thought it was gross, and a lot of girls have told me the same thing, where most guys get excited at the general idea of two women together...

Wow, this place is the coolest and most open minded forum i've ever visited. Keeps my mood up
Old 03-25-2009, 10:38 AM   #19 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
In my case, i haven't got to anal sex. Tried to but there were problems. So it stopped at oral.

Anyway, what freaked out the girl i was with at the time, was the idea of her man with another man. She thought it was gross, and a lot of girls have told me the same thing, where most guys get excited at the general idea of two women together...

Wow, this place is the coolest and most open minded forum i've ever visited. Keeps my mood up
for me personally, it wouldn't be because its "gross" (which I personally think is a strange thing even say about that...) but it would be because I'm a jealous person. Like why is he doing things with his boyfriend and not me damn it! The same would be for a girl. My hubby and I have agreed that we are both just too jealous and really don't want that situation in our relationship, no matter what sex it would be (in hubby's case, he has no interest in men, it would be another girl).

I do like hearing how people in poly relationships make it work. I had a professor who is married, but has a guy living with them who is her "sex slave". It is a very interesting dynamic to hear about.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:39 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
But would you accept if your boyfriend told you he's bisexual or bi-curious?
We actually talked about this, and if he was, he would be subject to the same rules as I am when dealing with another woman. Part of the reason we decided on women only is because he is not at all interested in other men, and therefore we wouldn't be able to share/combine the experiance.

So far actually sleeping with another woman (for either of us) hasn't actually been a possibility yet. When and if it does, it will require a discussion like everything else. As much as he'd like to see it, he's honest about the fact that he may have issues (and vice versa).

Good question though.