Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are most religious people rude?
Yes. Whether rudeness or religion came first, the answer is yes. 111 59.04%
No. It seems that way to some because only the annoying vocal ones stick in your head. 77 40.96%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2009, 05:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

925: Banana, Banana

"This heart didn't come with instructions."

www.myspace.com/LAHennessy

www.Twitter.com/KeithandTheGirl

Last edited by Keith; 03-25-2009 at 05:11 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

so is lauren still with her gf?
Old 03-25-2009, 05:57 PM   #3 (permalink)

I have made it 6 minutes into this episode (The whole mad about you not being mad, thing):

My girlfriend does this shit too keith. i totally feel you...

You have this? Girl appears to be sulking. I say, "What's up, are you allright?" She says, "yeah i'm fine i'm just [doing whatever]." Girl was just doing whatever she was doing but now Girl is pissed at me for having inquired about her mood. What the fuck? Forgive me for my fucking concern.

-AngstAK
Old 03-25-2009, 07:53 PM   #4 (permalink)

In my experience, they're not always rude all the time.

Midwestern christians (the type of religious people I have the most experience with) are mostly outwardly very kind and courteous. Even enjoyable and normal at times. But there is that lurking judgment and racism just beneath the surface (not to mention self-loathing and hypocritical fear).

It always throws me when people speaking in sentences framed by "yes mam" and "oh my goodness" are interrupted by "those coloreds" or "gays are evil" or "dirty Puerto Ricans".
Old 03-25-2009, 09:24 PM   #5 (permalink)

No, No, No , do not come to the ER and lie and say you have chest pain when you do not. The ER is way overburdened already and you could pull needed resources from someone who is truly having a heart attack or an aortic dissection like the young man who wrote in about his father. I have been an ER nurse for 9 years and the other RN who wrote in if he/she really is a registered nurse is a fucking moron.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

Fuck... Just getting through this episode:

Chemda on using protection for her lesbian sex: I just don't want to.

Chemda on Keith coming in contact with Stripper pussy: I feel like anything involving contact with bodily fluids carries a risk of disease.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:07 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleNarrator View Post
Fuck... Just getting through this episode:

Chemda on using protection for her lesbian sex: I just don't want to.

Chemda on Keith coming in contact with Stripper pussy: I feel like anything involving contact with bodily fluids carries a risk of disease.
Wow! You really are up in arms about KATG's relationship. Can't you just let it go that Keith is comfortable with it so let it be?
Old 03-25-2009, 10:30 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrym13 View Post
Wow! You really are up in arms about KATG's relationship. Can't you just let it go that Keith is comfortable with it so let it be?
NO!!! Rabble Rabble Rabble!!!

teehee

You cured me. I'm done now
Old 03-25-2009, 10:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire View Post
No, No, No , do not come to the ER and lie and say you have chest pain when you do not. The ER is way overburdened already and you could pull needed resources from someone who is truly having a heart attack or an aortic dissection like the young man who wrote in about his father. I have been an ER nurse for 9 years and the other RN who wrote in if he/she really is a registered nurse is a fucking moron.
I don't know if you work for E.R. The Television Series, but every E.R. I've been to, from the big city to the country, from prime time to off-peak hours, has doctors and nurses dicking around. Those in the know sneaking themselves in faster is a good idea as far as I'm concerned. Don't act like a fake heart attack is going to stop E.R. workers from handling a real one.

Funny how the peak E.R. times are the same day to day. Is that when accidents happen to occur?

If you know away to beat the system, take it. These doctors can give a fuck for you, and you have to do what you can to be seen. Obviously you're there in the first place for a real reason.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

I think most people I know have heard of the "BANANA, BANANA" thing from an old episode of Family Guy that made reference to it.

Looks like they took down all the YouTube clips of it but they made toys based on the scene: