Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are most religious people rude?
Yes. Whether rudeness or religion came first, the answer is yes. 111 59.04%
No. It seems that way to some because only the annoying vocal ones stick in your head. 77 40.96%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-26-2009, 12:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Ah, just for reference it's from Season 2, Episode 14 "Let's go to the hop". In case Jeremy needs something to do.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:04 AM   #12 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Finger Condoms...

From working in different grocery stores I always have associated finger condoms as the extra protection they make you wear over a band-aid. So if you are a cashier or even working in food preparation, you must where this protective shield over you band-aid so no cross-contamination happens. You can wear the gloves over the "condom." I have also found them helpful when anal fucking a dude with my finger because it can quickly be disposed and the finger is clean and good to go.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:44 AM   #13 (permalink)

the sound isnt synchronized in this clip but its the best one i could find:
Old 03-26-2009, 02:36 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaMacFarlane View Post
the sound isnt synchronized in this clip but its the best one i could find:
Lol. Very Japanesey.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:56 AM   #15 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

LOL the offsink makes it weird to watch but thank you very much Ella!
Old 03-26-2009, 04:27 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
If you know away to beat the system, take it. These doctors can give a fuck for you, and you have to do what you can to be seen. Obviously you're there in the first place for a real reason.

I dont know if american ERs are the same as italian ERs but i have some backstage knowledge about doctor and nurses act here:

-They usually do not respect a list, or some criteria about the gravity of the patient's situation. If you're seriously's 50 people with headaches who are ahead of you, there's a good chance taht thy'll have you waiting. But they'll say that "YOU MUST NOT MOVE"

-generally speaking, the younger nurses may care about you, but the most of the staff dont give two shits about you. So if you have a chance to trick them, do it

-they're not htere to help. they're doing it as a job and even if you or your loved ones are dying, they could not give a flying shit about. they're still going to get paid even if they just fart on your face.

Then again those are my strictly local two cents, thigs may be different in the big apple...

PS: I have to add my different poin of view on the mood issue from the beginning of the show. in my current relationship, i'm the moody one. My girl gets mad and i try to leave har alone in that occasions, but i have actual pharmaceutically trated moodswings (lesser often now than in the past) and she definitely knows how to handle them. So both guys and girls dictate the mood of the relationship, i guess.

PPS: MORE LAUREN ON THE SHOW!!! She has a supercool attitude, she's great and i love her voice.

Last edited by Junkenstein; 03-26-2009 at 05:47 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:15 AM   #17 (permalink)

There is a woman in my office I call the bible thumper. She talks at lunch about how much she loves Jesus and how she goes to church every weekend. She is by far the meanest most manipulative person in the office. Everyone is afraid of her and how she will retaliate if you cross her, so people are nice to her face.

When she says something really mean or talks about how she really dislikes someone I've started asking her, "Is that what Jesus would do?" Not only does it amuse me, but its a jab at her.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:54 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I don't know if you work for E.R. The Television Series, but every E.R. I've been to, from the big city to the country, from prime time to off-peak hours, has doctors and nurses dicking around. Those in the know sneaking themselves in faster is a good idea as far as I'm concerned. Don't act like a fake heart attack is going to stop E.R. workers from handling a real one.

Funny how the peak E.R. times are the same day to day. Is that when accidents happen to occur?

If you know away to beat the system, take it. These doctors can give a fuck for you, and you have to do what you can to be seen. Obviously you're there in the first place for a real reason.
A snapshot view of the ED I work in, at 3pm yesterday we had all 54 beds completly full 12 ambulance calls in 30 minutes, 12 patients at triage waiting for a room, and no one dicking around. Is that the case 24 hours a day? no. I am not bullshitting you Keith. If I am the triage nurse and you are over 30 and tell me you are having chest pain I have 10 minutes to find an empty room and an available EKG machine and then 2 more people walk in with chest pain and so on... you really can not see how that could have a bad outcome? Shit can go down quick when someone is having a heart attack. I know you have had some bad experiences and I am sorry for that. I have been listening to your show for a long time and I have heard your frustration. Healthcare has some serious and complex problems and I can only speak for myself and the majority of the people I work with to say we care very much about the people we take care of. Any way, I truly enjoy your show as a means of escape and entertainment and I didn't really mean to start a dialogue on the state of the nations emergency rooms. I was just coming of a particularly difficult and busy 13 hour shift and to hear that a nurse was telling people to lie about chest pain when coming to the ED struck a raw nerve. Obviously.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:16 AM   #19 (permalink)

I just had a phone conversation with a friend that makes me want to add something about the whole vasectomy/children issue.

A guy we know (woldn't go as far as calling him a friend) had a girl pregnant during some break up sex (he didn't use condoms and i think he still doesn't). He was unemployed, they didn't love each other but they decided to still keep the baby, as they were strict catholics and thought it was "the right thing to do".

After some time they had a second baby. He found some job as a store clerk, and thing were going decently.

Not much time ago he was kicked out of their house, lost his job and at the ripe age of 30 he went back to live with his parents.

As my friend told me, he's now acting like he's ten years youngers and he's actively searching for another girl "to start a new family with" (he still refuses to use condoms).

My comment to the story is: in such cases there should be mandatory vasectomy, or chemical castration. It should be applied in the lines of Keith's Justices. One strike and your balls are out.

Feel free to disagree but desperate cases call extreme resolutions.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:51 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
My comment to the story is: in such cases there should be mandatory vasectomy, or chemical castration. It should be applied in the lines of Keith's Justices. One strike and your balls are out.

Feel free to disagree but desperate cases call extreme resolutions.

This shit has already gone on for over a century; only the courts and/or the state usually target women for forced sterilization, not the men impregnating them. Also, it's usually used to go after brown people or others who society has judged to be "lesser." I know when you're faced with crack babies and the like it's hard to take a stand on this, but I truly believe the state has no business fucking with people's reproductive systems.

Fix the foster care system. Push sex education rather than this abstinence only bullshit that doesn't do crap to stop people from fucking. Bring manufacturing back to this country rather than outsourcing it so working class people have decent jobs available and can support their families, etc. There are other ways to help poor folks rather than taking the scissors to their naughty bits.

Compulsory sterilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia