Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are most religious people rude?
Yes. Whether rudeness or religion came first, the answer is yes. 111 59.04%
No. It seems that way to some because only the annoying vocal ones stick in your head. 77 40.96%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-26-2009, 08:16 AM   #21 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Fix the foster care system. Push sex education rather than this abstinence only bullshit that doesn't do crap to stop people from fucking. Bring manufacturing back to this country rather than outsourcing it so working class people have decent jobs available and can support their families, etc. There are other ways to help poor folks rather than taking the scissors to their naughty bits.
You know, in an ideal, nice world pushing sex education would help but in that case i was talking about a middle-class educated person who just didn't care and didn't want to act responsibly and take care of what he's doing. If a person is so fuckin' dumb that he refuses to use any type of birth control even if they have free access to it, just because he doesn't give a shit and doesn't actually even care about STD's and fucks up people's lives, they should be castrated.

I'm not talking about poor uneducated people herel, i'm totally about pushing birth control and sex education in poor countries (and by the way, as an atheist italian i declare: somebody shoot the goddamn pope. he's a nazi douchebag who's going to be responsible for next armageddon eventually). I'm talking about middle-class educated, idiotic assholes for which i have no sympathy at all.

I may sound barbaric, but jerks should eliminated.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 08:59 AM   #22 (permalink)

Was that Twitter thing at the end a video? Where can I find that?
Old 03-26-2009, 09:34 AM   #23 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanknapper View Post
Was that Twitter thing at the end a video? Where can I find that?
I was also wondering, and finally found it:
Twouble with Twitters // Current
YouTube - Twouble with Twitters
Old 03-26-2009, 10:08 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
I was also wondering, and finally found it:
Twouble with Twitters // Current
YouTube - Twouble with Twitters
Well done, sir. Or not-sir. Thirteen. Thrust
Old 03-26-2009, 10:14 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire View Post
No, No, No , do not come to the ER and lie and say you have chest pain when you do not. The ER is way overburdened already and you could pull needed resources from someone who is truly having a heart attack or an aortic dissection like the young man who wrote in about his father. I have been an ER nurse for 9 years and the other RN who wrote in if he/she really is a registered nurse is a fucking moron.
Survival of the fittest.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:39 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
I may sound barbaric, but jerks should eliminated.

I know we're just idly fantasizing here, but who decides WHO is a jerk and thus must be killed? That's usually where fascist societies run into trouble.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:53 AM   #27 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

One of my friends has a one child that she conviced with her ex-husband. At the time, her husband was recently divorced, with one child. A few months after my friend and him got divorced, he hooked up with the neighbour, who already has a little boy of her own, and they decided to have another child, a new little boy.

So my friend's ex has four kids living in his house: three of them are his all from different relationships. They are also all under 6. This guy also recently quit his job cause he didn't like it anymore, and his current girlfriend's parents are sending them money so they can support this large household.

I think this mo-fo should have some sort of castration forced upon him. There's a time to have kids and a time to not. And getting a new woman in your life is not the time to have a new baby.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:54 AM   #28 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

And yes, I think the third chick, and any future chicks, who are dumb enough to have kids with this guy deserve everything they get.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:57 AM   #29 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Old 03-26-2009, 11:12 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrym13 View Post
Wow! You really are up in arms about KATG's relationship. Can't you just let it go that Keith is comfortable with it so let it be?

It's my feeling exactly, what goes on between consenting adults, if they're comforteable & happy with it - is perfectly fine and ok. As John lennon said,"Whatever gets you through the night>"

That being said, I've never understood bisexual ( or "curious" ) people who claim that if they're seeing someone of the same sex while in a committed relationship with someone of the opposite - that somehow THAT isn't cheating MEANWHILE seeing someone of the opposite sex would be. I just don't buy it, it just sounds selfish is all.

That's for me of course. If it works for anyone else - mazal tov !