Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you believe in Rob's psychic abilities?
Yes, there's something to what he's doing. 92 34.72%
No, we all have intuition. He's full of shit. 173 65.28%
Voters: 265. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-2009, 11:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

930: Silver Dragon

"I love Lying Day."

MySpace.com - streight gay - 39 - Male - UNION CITY, Alabama - www.myspace.com/thetarotman

www.TheJamhole.com

Last edited by Keith; 04-02-2009 at 12:30 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

I had a reading done by Robert last August. I asked him specific questions: Will my career take the path I think it will, and what can you tell me about this specific person? The person, unfortunately, has not panned out according to his reading, but the history of us that he touched on, there was no way he could have known otherwise. Career-wise, he predicted I would end up in Northern CA (close, I am in Oregon), I would end up in a solid management position (I am, but not with the same company), that finances will be better for me (in a way, they are), and that my creative energy will be exploding around now. About 75% of the reading I got from Robert hit, even if some of the dates he predicted were off here or there. I do believe Robert has some divine guidance, and if anyone is ever curious as to whether or not to get a reading from Robert, I encourage it. It's an enlightening experience.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Simply put, I don't buy it. But hey, that's just me.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:18 AM   #4 (permalink)

Fake or not, he's a better person than I for being able to work through Keith's pendejo-ness. He seemed awfully ADDish this show.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:40 AM   #5 (permalink)

I don't know about Robert... I would have to say one of my least favorite guests. And I am not hating just because of the whole psychic witch thing. I find that whenever he is talking he gets overly peeved if anyone else says a word. He does not realize that k.a.t.g. is a COMEDY TALK show, and not "the psychic witch reading hour". Every time he starts a reading the whole room sounds to go dull unless Keith pipes in with something funny (which Alvarez gets annoyed by). Alls I am saying is that I wouldnt mind Robert if he would just allow some interruptions in the middle of his readings, and if it screws up his reading, too bad. Screw it. I say have him on once or twice a year, but anymore would be too much....
Old 04-02-2009, 04:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by illution View Post
I don't know about Robert... I would have to say one of my least favorite guests. And I am not hating just because of the whole psychic witch thing. I find that whenever he is talking he gets overly peeved if anyone else says a word. He does not realize that k.a.t.g. is a COMEDY TALK show, and not "the psychic witch reading hour". Every time he starts a reading the whole room sounds to go dull unless Keith pipes in with something funny (which Alvarez gets annoyed by). Alls I am saying is that I wouldnt mind Robert if he would just allow some interruptions in the middle of his readings, and if it screws up his reading, too bad. Screw it. I say have him on once or twice a year, but anymore would be too much....
Agreed.

And Fuuuuuuuuuuck Yooooooou!

Welcome.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I Get saddert and sadder each time i hear about ozzy being in some new reality show or whatever. He's not broke, why does he keep doing this shit. Ok, Sharon is a greedy bitch and his two creepy kids are leeches, but i was big time fan of Ozzy. Heartbreaking.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:43 AM   #8 (permalink)

I voted ‘full of shit’. There’s nothing he says that couldn’t be down to cold reading. And he’s nowhere near as good at it as some ‘psychics’ that I have seen.

I don’t understand why he said he could go to prison if he told the first caller that she wouldn’t be able to have a baby. Are there laws in the US that I don’t know about which state that psychics can only give people vague/general advice and no definite answers?

Strange that he is always bringing horoscopes into his psychic readings. I would like to hear him explain exactly how giant burning balls of gas millions of miles away from us have any effect on our lives and personalities.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolaclare View Post
I voted ‘full of shit’. There’s nothing he says that couldn’t be down to cold reading. And he’s nowhere near as good at it as some ‘psychics’ that I have seen.

I don’t understand why he said he could go to prison if he told the first caller that she wouldn’t be able to have a baby. Are there laws in the US that I don’t know about which state that psychics can only give people vague/general advice and no definite answers?

Strange that he is always bringing horoscopes into his psychic readings. I would like to hear him explain exactly how giant burning balls of gas millions of miles away from us have any effect on our lives and personalities.
A lot, if not most of, psychics are scumbags. I am a skeptic and i usually don't trust anything i can't hear or feel.

Robert though sounds like he actually knows what he's doing and very serious about it, so i would give him the benefit of doubt. He could have something special.

Add-On: could anyone give me a quick recap about the whole thing about donations and Keith's birthday? I was about to use the amazon wishlist but probabaly a donation would be better...

Jeremy? Anyone?
Old 04-02-2009, 06:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
A lot, if not most of, psychics are scumbags. I am a skeptic and i usually don't trust anything i can't hear or feel.

Robert though sounds like he actually knows what he's doing and very serious about it, so i would give him the benefit of doubt. He could have something special.

Add-On: could anyone give me a quick recap about the whole thing about donations and Keith's birthday? I was about to use the amazon wishlist but probabaly a donation would be better...

Jeremy? Anyone?
www.katg.com/donate