Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Has April Fool's Day gotten out of control?
Yes, people don't get it's not anything goes prank time. 65 49.62%
No, a joke's a joke. 66 50.38%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #61 (permalink)

The craigslist prank seems a bit mean for April Fools. I knew a cunt who got what was coming to her months after the initial fight. My friend posted her full name, phone number, e-mail, and picture under the W4W personals. People she knew found it and showed her family and she had to change her phone number because people kept calling. It's a wonderful revenge tool.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:54 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallingwindows View Post
The craigslist prank seems a bit mean for April Fools. I knew a cunt who got what was coming to her months after the initial fight. My friend posted her full name, phone number, e-mail, and picture under the W4W personals. People she knew found it and showed her family and she had to change her phone number because people kept calling. It's a wonderful revenge tool.
If you're going to pull a prank, April Fool's or otherwise, it should stay in the parameters of the people you know or your immediate space. To open that up to places like craigslist is to invite a bunch of people in who are not in on the joke. That sets up a world of problems that go way too far beyond the joke. That's like the craigslist prank in Portland last year (year before?) about a post that went up for coming to this person's house and taking whatever you wanted for free because he was leaving the country (IIRC). A lot of people didn't know it was a joke and took a lot of stuff and didn't return it after learning it was a prank. That's when it's no longer a joke.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:13 PM   #63 (permalink)

I'm kind of a nerd because I enjoy the occasional Star Wars Episode III and Star Trek movies, but the most extreme I went was when I was little I was hardcore into Pokemon and Digimon memorizing all of them and all their moves. I'm out of the anime stuff now just because I don't want to be one of those cosplaying freaks all my friends are, but today I wound up watching this Hannah Montana shit and I think I was better off with the Digimon.

Oh and like Keith said during the episode I need requests for stuff to transcripe. I've already got a list of all the classics, aportions and what have you, but if anyone remembers any forgotton gems that would be wonderful such as Keith jerking off to the idea of getting aids and them spreading it.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:28 PM   #64 (permalink)

Is it just me, or does Keith's nerd voice sound very much like Gilbert Godfrey?
Old 04-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tocksin View Post
Is it just me, or does Keith's nerd voice sound very much like Gilbert Godfrey?
It's just you.