Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Does Keith really want a baby?
Yes; despite his non-caring attitude, he wants a Mini Him. 55 32.16%
No; he's being honest with Chemda and himself, and he couldn't care less. 116 67.84%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2009, 02:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

948: Like a Girl

"Once in awhile you have to go out and fuck somebody else."

Myq Kaplan
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Wow. This show was definitely a perfect debate/argument starter. It's going to be a loooong thread... and there will be flames erupting.

By the way, i am living with a girl and i really dont want to have kids. She's ok with it for now. In the future.... Better not think about it... So Keith and Chemda, i'm on your side.

ADD: I finished to listening to the whole episode right now. Well, the feedback will be intense. My only point is: how do i get to have a relationship like yours? I guess i'll have to wait for the book, even if i hate relationship books.

Anyway, You guys are awesome. You complete each other's fuckups in a wonderful way. I'm impressed really, i mean that without irony

Last edited by Junkenstein; 04-29-2009 at 04:37 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

Keith's Dad always told Keith, don't fight unless you mean it....

H1N1 Swine Flu Google Map

also, for the record, Rellek didn't bring up any stories about Keith thinking he looked fat. I've done several paintings/designs of Keith, and I always get the complaint that he thinks he looks fat. I then pointedly asked Rellek if he ever dealt with that, or was it just me and my art, as Rellek often works with images of Keith. He admitted in a vague way that he had, he wasn't dishing or gossiping, it was work related talk.

I am not sure how many times you get to pull a Mariah Carey before someone sees a pattern and calls you on it, and I do not quite follow how that makes the whistle blower a girl. Maybe 3 or 4 times is not enough, spread over two people. So shame on Keith Malley for shit talking Mariah, then, on an old episode of KATG? She is just controlling her image, sir.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.

Last edited by spooky; 04-29-2009 at 07:10 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Los

The Great American Novel

Why did Keith say that his novel is not available?

The paperback is in stock with free shipping on Amazon.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

It's a bad copy that iUniverse prematurely put out. Fuck iUniverse, and do yourself a favor and wait for the real deal. We'll be happy to let you know when, and we'll make a big to-do out of it.

Thanks.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Los

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
It's a bad copy that iUniverse prematurely put out. Fuck iUniverse, and do yourself a favor and wait for the real deal. We'll be happy to let you know when, and we'll make a big to-do out of it.

Thanks.
Keith -

If the paperback on sale misrepresents your actual work and can cause a loss of potential sales, you could have grounds for a lawsuit.

You can at least sue to get the copies that are on sale recalled.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You're right. Meanwhile, everyone please feel free to let them know this cannot be tolerated, and Keith Malley's book needs taken off of book sites as Keith Malley and Chemda have demanded through email and phone calls many times before. No excuse is acceptable whatsoever. They are the sole company responsible. Period.

Toll-free: 1-800-AUTHORS (288-4677)

(It's fun to call you guys to action. Thanks. Act adult, but no mercy.)
Old 04-30-2009, 12:11 AM   #8 (permalink)

Why the hell would you stop listening because K&C aren't following the way your life has gone or how you think it should go? Doesn't it make it interesting to hear someone elses view on the world rather than hearing your own life regurgitated back to you? I've just become a parent and I don't think any less of K&C for feeling the way they do about having kids or for having an open relationship then doesn't reflect my relationship. Would I be OK if my wife started having a relationship with another woman? No, but K&C are open to eachother about their relationship and like Chemda says, if Keith has a problem with it but won't say - what the hell is she supposed to do? If Keith genuinely wanted to have a baby he'd say so - unfortunately many people bottle their true feelings up to keep their loved ones happy which is just leading them towards a huge fight or possible break-up.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

What were you wearing when you approached this woman, Keith? Sleeveless? Had you been drinking with your friend prior, was it to the point that you smelled of booze?
Old 04-30-2009, 12:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Pants of course (that's why I had to change underwear) and obviously sleeves as I'm out and about to a nice dinner. What silly questions. You don't get a fine lady on the street being a disheveled drunk. Goodness.