Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   935: Bad EYEdeas (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/935-bad-eyedeas-12854/)

Keith 04-08-2009 05:22 PM

935: Bad EYEdeas

"I got shot in the face."

www.ThisWeekinBlackness.com

Elon James White | Maker of Merriment

icouldnotpic 04-08-2009 06:03 PM

i have been trying to find a part that i can show friends because when i put it on a random part of the show it starts off with something like i take my arm and throw her on my prick. but know i have it when Elon get shot is badass and funny and doesn't need anything before it. i luv it

Amravanti 04-08-2009 06:05 PM

Wait, that guy was black?

Willeth 04-08-2009 06:41 PM

To contradict the guy who wrote in - as much as I hate to admit it, the Queen being touched was a huge deal. The majority of the country is still staunchly behind the Royal Family for no goddamn reason. People in Britain care about this kind of stuff.

EllaMacFarlane 04-08-2009 06:47 PM

that school thing is horseshit. they should be glad she's protecting herself from pregnancy. at least this is where israel is better than america :p

spooky 04-08-2009 07:10 PM

On Spain footballers calling players monkeys:

While I realize the term "Moors" has no real ethnological basis, at least among the intellectual crowds, wasn't Spain conquered by Moors for like...a thousand years? So if Blacks in America are largely racist and get a pass on it, having been conquered/enslaved by whites, shouldn't a Black from America recognize Spain's common man racism as being alright, having been conquered/enslaved by Moors or is there some kind of double standard here? North Africans are certainly dark, and when dealing with ignorance anyway, I don't see how you could hold their feet to the fire on such a minor distinction without coming down hard on blacks in America.

Anyway, I haven't heard any Spaniard comedians, but I think racist Black comedy is hilarious, and both should therefore be protected.

But according to Janean Garrafalo, if you aren't left wing liberal, you're a white supremacist, so maybe I just can't see clearly through my Klan coloured glasses?

Thoughts?

Rufio 04-08-2009 07:45 PM

racism in European soccer is a pretty big thing, for example in FC Barcelona both eto'o and ronaldinho had to deal with pretty racist remarks from the crowds on a regular basis and in england thierry henry had the same problem playing for arsenal

did anyone else get the feeling that Elon sounded a little gay?

Besmee 04-08-2009 08:37 PM

I have decided that if Keith and Chemda ever decided to have children, they will make awesome parents.

bongthegong 04-08-2009 08:47 PM

I don't know if anyone has seen this already because it's been out for a while, but that Coldplay song really sounds like these nobodies:

YouTube - creaky boards + coldplay + itunes fiasco

person. 04-08-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufio (Post 555036)
racism in European soccer is a pretty big thing, for example in FC Barcelona both eto'o and ronaldinho had to deal with pretty racist remarks from the crowds on a regular basis and in england thierry henry had the same problem playing for arsenal

did anyone else get the feeling that Elon sounded a little gay?

example:

the spain national coach called henry a "black shit"