Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: After looking at The Easter Baskets, which basket is the best?
Basket A 26 31.71%
Basket B 21 25.61%
Basket C 17 20.73%
Basket D 8 9.76%
Basket E 10 12.20%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2009, 01:07 PM   #11 (permalink)

hey, how about the aftershow to this show? eh? amirite?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:10 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaMacFarlane View Post
hey, how about the aftershow to this show? eh? amirite?
The second girl who called in sounded hot.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:13 PM   #13 (permalink)

awww
Old 04-14-2009, 02:36 PM   #14 (permalink)

Where are the baskets pics????
Old 04-14-2009, 03:43 PM   #15 (permalink)

all episodes
Old 04-14-2009, 04:17 PM   #16 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

[QUOTE=1goodI;557770]. Tequila is an enabler.

Truer words have never been spoken. I love Patron, against McN. wishes I splurge on booze.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:25 PM   #17 (permalink)

About throwing up in the tub: I don't blame him for throwing up there and not in the toilet bowl, I was once about to throw up (from food poisioning) and my first reaction was to throw up in the bathroom sink. Not the smartest choice, considering that I was just as far from the toilet bowl, but I might not have made it on time if I had had to put up the seat.
And yes, cleaning up the bathroom sink is a nasty mess, I ended up shoveling up the mess with toilet paper and throwing it down the toilet anyway.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_lobo View Post
About throwing up in the tub: I don't blame him for throwing up there and not in the toilet bowl, I was once about to throw up (from food poisioning) and my first reaction was to throw up in the bathroom sink. Not the smartest choice, considering that I was just as far from the toilet bowl, but I might not have made it on time if I had had to put up the seat.
And yes, cleaning up the bathroom sink is a nasty mess, I ended up shoveling up the mess with toilet paper and throwing it down the toilet anyway.
I was having a house party a while back. The party was great but when I woke up the bathroom door was closed shut (usually would not be) when I opened the door I was attacked by the foulest stench ever.

One of my best mates was so drunk he filled the sink with vomit and for some reason he pulled the drain lever shut so all the puke just sat in a giant puddle for at least 5-6 hours in a closed bathroom with no vent fan on.

Happy ending, that douche was still in my apartment and we all laughed as we watched him run into the bathroom at 30 second intervals to clean up his vomit while trying to not add to the mess.

Old 04-14-2009, 08:41 PM   #19 (permalink)

So, I was really high and listening to the live show, and I played armchair evolutionary biologist.

Q: Why do we vomit when we see other people's vomit?
A: Humans are pack animals. Pack animals typically share meals. If one member of the pack is poisoned by the meal, and vomits, it triggers the evacuation of the poison from the bellies of the other members.

Q: Why do we shit when we're scared?
A: What do you do when you smell shit in your house? You hunt down its source. Why are dogs obsessed with tracking down shit in fields? For some reason animals are hard-wired to track down shit, so shitting increases the likelihood of being discovered.

Many holes in these theories, but THEY MAKE A LOT OF SENSE... IF YOU ARE HIGH.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:01 PM   #20 (permalink)

I dunno about the vomit thing... we vomit when we smell anything biologically nasty it seems.

As far as shitting when youre scared... its part of the fight or flight response shifting the way your body is working. The autonomous nervous system (which controls bodily functions rather than voluntary movement) is made up of two main systems, the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system. The "fight or flight" response to danger is correlated to the downregulation of the parasympathetic system and increased activity of the sympathetic system.

Effects of sympathetic nervous system activity;

Dilate the pupil of the eye to let in more light and see the danger

Dilate blood vessels allowing for better blood flow to the muscles of the lims to deal with the danger

Divert blood flow from internal organs (digesting your last meal is NOT the priority right now) including paralysing the digestive tract. This can have the unpleasant side effect of making you piss/shit yourself.

Among other things.

Though then again from a predators point of view, having something take a dump on your head while you try to run it down might be quite distracting.

Mr Twitchy
Who'd a thought a degree in biology would be useful.