Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   957: Enjoy Yourself (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/957-enjoy-yourself-13131/)

Keith 05-12-2009 07:07 PM

957: Enjoy Yourself

"I can't explain my disease."

MySpace.com - m. dickson - 24 - Female - New York - www.myspace.com/M329

bluecrucial 05-12-2009 07:11 PM

Reading the poll right before I listen to the episode might be my new favorite thing about the show.

It almost always makes me go "Alright... how in the world is this topic going to naturally pop into conversation".

bizzle 05-12-2009 10:15 PM

I disagree that masturbation is a gateway to sex. In my 24 years I have had sex all of 3 times, and I have masturbated WAY more than 3 times.

That is just as phooey as saying that marijuana is a gateway drug, and that if you do pot you'll end up in a dark alleyway shooting heroine into your eyeballs. I've smoked my fair share of pot, and the only "hardcore" drug i've ever tried is coke.

If you're gonna do something you're gonna do it, when did people become such pussies that we've got to blame one thing on another thing rather than just count in as just human error? Pobody Nerfect, why is it so hard to admit that people???

Keith 05-12-2009 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizzle (Post 568618)
That is just as phooey as saying that marijuana is a gateway drug, and that if you do pot you'll end up in a dark alleyway shooting heroine into your eyeballs. I've smoked my fair share of pot, and the only "hardcore" drug i've ever tried is coke.

Oh Lord...

EllaMacFarlane 05-12-2009 10:39 PM

where. did. you. get. that. clip. in. the. end. of. the. show??????

Orko 05-12-2009 11:18 PM

If you really want a shit horror/suspense movie, then check out the UK film "Donkey Punch". Yes, the guy kills a girl by giving her a donkey punch. Sorry if I spoiled if for you. Here is a link to the trailer: YouTube - Donkey Punch Trailer - In UK cinemas July 18

Rhian 05-13-2009 12:53 AM

I started enjoying myself around 33? Still weird without toys, can't quite get there yet.

I'm a very sexual person though, just prefered to share it I guess.

It's fantastic pain therapy though!

And now all my toys broked.

sigh.

Bucho 05-13-2009 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizzle (Post 568618)
I disagree that masturbation is a gateway to sex. In my 24 years I have had sex all of 3 times, and I have masturbated WAY more than 3 times.

In the timeline of your life, did you jack off before you fucked? Did you smoke weed before you tried coke?

funnygurl1979 05-13-2009 02:36 AM

Never had sex but masturbated alot.

Junkenstein 05-13-2009 02:42 AM

I always thought that normally a person starts jacking off as soon as he or she can do it. Then, as naturally, the same person eventually has sex.

Of course there are people that have never masturbated but they're NOT the norm.