Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is masturbation a gateway to sexual intercourse?
Yes 85 28.91%
No 209 71.09%
Voters: 294. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2009, 03:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnygurl1979 View Post
Never had sex but masturbated alot.
Ages are important next to your story/opinion. A picture of you is preferable, but at least your age.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnygurl1979 View Post
Never had sex but masturbated alot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Ages are important next to your story/opinion. A picture of you is preferable, but at least your age.
And I really really hope for you that the 1979 does not refer to your birthyear because that would be just sad
Old 05-13-2009, 03:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
And I really really hope for you that the 1979 does not refer to your birthyear because that would be just sad
30 year old virgin? Not only sad, but every word from his/her mouth would be suspect...

Ewwww.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:00 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
30 year old virgin? Not only sad, but every word from his/her mouth would be suspect...

Ewwww.
Yeh, but he/she sure can sing well.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:56 AM   #15 (permalink)

i was laughing with chemda when she was making fun of keith and his belief of ghosts.

"oOOOOoOoOOOoooh i'm jeeesus, oooOOOoooOOoooh..."

classic.

oh and isn't that like a medical statistic? the more you masturbate, the more likely that you'll have a sex life or at least a really active one when you get to be sexually active...

/shrug.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:31 AM   #16 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I started masturbating when I was 12, did not start having sex until I was 20, and that was after a lot of thought, going to the clinic to get on birth control and everything.

My husband started masturbating when he was 4, didn't have sex till he was 19.

I have a friend who had sex before she masturbated. So no, I do not agree with Keith that masturbation is the gateway drug to sex. It helped calm me down and not jump into sex before I was ready.

And I've smoked pot, but never tried anything else. It depends on the person I think.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:39 AM   #17 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
My husband started masturbating when he was 4, didn't have sex till he was 19.
I don't mean to pin your husband specifically littlp, but i heard people who say that they started masturbating when they were younger than 10 and my question is: does that count as mastuyrbation? Do you have a sex drive to calm down whrn you're four? Isnt that simply playing with a part of your body
with no sexual connotation? How does a person remember it?

Again, it's just curiosity. Good to see you littlp
Old 05-13-2009, 07:20 AM   #18 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
I don't mean to pin your husband specifically littlp, but i heard people who say that they started masturbating when they were younger than 10 and my question is: does that count as mastuyrbation? Do you have a sex drive to calm down whrn you're four? Isnt that simply playing with a part of your body
with no sexual connotation? How does a person remember it?

Again, it's just curiosity. Good to see you littlp
He recalls having sexual urges. He didnt' really do a lot of kid things. He was very quiet, played video games, was allowed to watch whatever he wanted. He said he recalls having an awareness of it feeling good and knowing that it was sexual. So he considers it masturbation. I do see where you are comign from though as kids do just randomly play with themselves.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:59 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaMacFarlane View Post
where. did. you. get. that. clip. in. the. end. of. the. show??????
It's from Adam Sandlers' cd, What The Hell Happened To Me?
Track is called Do It For Your Mama.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:58 AM   #20 (permalink)

I've had the sex talk with my daughter and she's 11. When she was 8 I brought up how she was going to have a period (we tend to start young in our family) and we talked about the mechanics of it.

There are way to kids getting STD's of the throat because they are misinformed. You have to realize that 11 is 6th grade, they all have boyfriends now that young.

I told my daughter what sex is, how you get STD's and how you get pregnant, and how to avoid getting those things, ie. condoms "which are like balloons that go over the penis so that the male sprem doesn't enter the vigina" (hardest words I've ever had to say!) I've explained to her to come talk to me if she gets to the point in her life where she is thinking about having sex. But I also stressed that it is something that should wait till marriage (which i know is bullshit, but she's 11, let her think that for now)

You have to talk about sex with your kids. I wish my parents talked to me about.

But there is no way I'd talk to her about masterbation this young! God No! I don't even know if i could bring it up when she is older. I'd talk to her if she brought it up though. I wonder why It's so taboo? I'll have to reconsider that.

As for the poll, I had sex way before I masterbated.

(insert something witty here)