Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is Don Rickles funny?
Yes 28 17.72%
No 130 82.28%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2009, 07:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

962: Is This Thing On?

"I partied even crazier the next night to the point where like my knees are like bloody-colored and bruises and..."

www.MykaFox.blogspot.com

www.MyqKaplan.com
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I know there's been a lot of ghost talk on the shows lately and Chemda has been shitting on the concept of ghosts... Didn't Chemda say something about her mother getting ghosts out of that room in their house? Or something like that? If she doesn't give ghosts any creedence at all, why get the room de-ghostified?

I don't know if I believe in ghosts or not, I think I probably don't as there's lots that doesn't make sense - like what Ricky Gervais said about how isn't it odd that there's no reports of ghosts from like ancient Egypt or cavemen or anything, only from sort of Victorian times onwards. But having said that, I think a ghost was giving me sort of night terrors one time - every time I fell asleep I would dream I was lying awake in my bed and some sort of force was pushing me down into the bed and pulling me by my feet off the bed, until I woke up, but I wasn't awake, it was another dream and it just continued in a cycle - and it would happen every time I went to sleep unless I wore a cross around my neck. Even if I was stoned and I wasn't even thinking about if it would happen or not. Then an American Indian came to me in a dream and told me he'd sorted it out, and then it never happened again.

(p.s. I realise the above sounds completely mental, just trying to contribute)
Old 05-20-2009, 01:03 AM   #3 (permalink)

About House's leg pain, it can't be cured because he's actually missing part of his thigh (he had an leg infraction, and they had to remove some muscle to save his leg, leaving him in constant pain). PICTURE

Last edited by dark_lobo; 05-20-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:05 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajizzle View Post
Anybody else notice that Myka made the same Hot Dog Fingers joke about the power saw that Myq made yesterday? SUPER CUTE~!
So you're calling her a joke thief? Oh, Myka, no better than Dane Cook.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Don Rickles sucks. It's because of him that we have shitty comedians like Lisa Lampanelli. I still have to find an insult comic that's funny. (Triumph the Dog is not funny).

My top album of this year (until Keith's new stuff comes out) is Marc Maron "Final Engagement". It works on repeat listen, that's a rare thing with comedy albums.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:20 AM   #6 (permalink)

re darker M&M instead of silly M&M

M&M'S® Dark Chocolate

re Jews in Kentucky

there is a huge Jewish community in Louisville, I was born in the Jewish hospital there

Last edited by John Galt; 05-20-2009 at 04:56 AM.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
re darker M&M instead of silly M&M

M&M'S® Dark Chocolate
That made me think of dark chocolate M&Ms also.

As for Don Rickles, I'm old enough to remember him on TV and I NEVER thought he was funny. I just didn't get it. His two TV series were short-lived, and that ridiculous roast show was just awful!

Unlike Myq Kaplan, who was AMAZING on Monday night!
Old 05-20-2009, 08:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajizzle View Post
Anybody else notice that Myka made the same Hot Dog Fingers joke about the power saw that Myq made yesterday? SUPER CUTE~!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
So you're calling her a joke thief?
I'm pretty sure Sajizzle was saying that it's parallel thinking, which is totally different from stealing and just means that our brains are meant to be together.

It's not thievery, it's destiny.

(A good catchphrase for this situation, and also something you can try to tell the cops as a last-ditch effort if you're caught stealing red-handed and you believe they might go easier on you because they subscribe to a theory of predestination over free will.
Also, your hands are red because your fingers are hot dogs.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
My top album of this year (until Keith's new stuff comes out) is Marc Maron "Final Engagement".
Thanks for saying this--I didn't even know it was out yet. Awesome.
His other two albums are super as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
As for Don Rickles, I'm old enough to remember him on TV and I NEVER thought he was funny. I just didn't get it. His two TV series were short-lived, and that ridiculous roast show was just awful!

Unlike Myq Kaplan, who was AMAZING on Monday night!
Hey Brian, thanks for being old and saying nice things that come from what you've experienced over your long lifetime!
Old 05-20-2009, 08:18 AM   #9 (permalink)

Glad they liked my letter...?

To clarify, we did interview people, that was the whole point of being on Second Life. Thats how we could figure out if a pedophile was a pedophile.

It was great to hear Keith and Myka rambling on about how people think comedians are great when they've never heard their stand up yet Myka has never been to Kentucky and can dish out tons of hate.

For the record I am not a native of Kentucky and have found that it is like any state. It is judged by the outliers. I don't think New York would like to be judged by up-state New York, or Georgia by southern Georgia. The cities are just like any other cities and the country is just like the country in any other state.

Here is a list of schools on Second Life: Second Life Research: Current List of Universities in Second Life

If it works for Stanford and Harvard, it works for us.

And Myka should do some research before she throws stones. Her own alma mater UC-Irvine is on Second Life: UCI Libraries - Online Research: Second Life
Does that mean she should burn her diploma? Should UC Irvine focus on its people and not venture into the online world?

Or maybe Myka can use her psychology degree to analyze my research.

Not to be such a downer.

On another note:
We got John Wall bitches!!!!
Old 05-20-2009, 08:21 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by myq View Post
Thanks for saying this--I didn't even know it was out yet. Awesome.
His other two albums are super as well.
This one is very angry and dark, even disturbing at some points. It has the feel that Hicks' "Rant" had, his jokes are angry and desperate as they can. get but also funny as hell.

Keep us updated about YOUR cd, Myq. As soon as it's on itunes, i'll get it.