Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   963: The Shed (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/963-shed-13202/)

Keith 05-20-2009 08:38 PM

963: The Shed

"Go home, and quit touching each other."

raydevito.net

Good_Apollo 05-20-2009 10:24 PM

I dunno, i should tell her to watch the Kids better.
haha
but that very moment she should have known that already.

dark_lobo 05-20-2009 11:08 PM

I voted yes because he used to say he was agnostic.
I remember Keith mentioning that when he got to New York he still went to church, was he still catholic there?
On another show he mentioned being unsure, and that he was agnostic, I remember this because he mentioned that probably all the agnostics are celebrating like they have one more on their side. Also, because the listeners told him he was agnostic, having mentioned on an earlier show that he was unsure (the fans gave him the exact word / definition).
Also remember a passing comment about Keith being agnostic "just in case".
Wish I could remember in which show I heard what, plus I'm listening to the older shows in order and the current shows.
Jeremy, help?

kevinc 05-21-2009 12:36 AM

poll

Is today's show the first time Keith has said he is an athiest?

dunno. I'm not the KATG historian. What does Jeremy say?

brianward81 05-21-2009 12:50 AM

Unnnessesary use of LOL

I posted an album of photos of my daughter with the title, "Ava Cruz - 4 Months".

And a friend commented;
"4 months already...? lol"

Yeah, hilarious! Mr Rickles would've LOVED material like thatl.

RachaelBachael 05-21-2009 02:06 AM

Keith totally didn't get my point, found here: http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...2-thing-13198/

Maybe I didn't explain it well.
What I meant was, if you had never been to New York in your life, and all you had heard about it was that it is full of crime, then went to upstate New York you'd get a different impression of the state than if you had gone to the city.

If you had only been to the sticks of any southern state you'd get a different impression than if you had been to a southern city.

Yes there are regional differences but there are rednecks/trailer trash in every state, ghettos in every state, and intelligent people in every state.

Bucho 05-21-2009 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinc (Post 571914)
What does Jeremy say?

HA!!! That was my first thought too. I trust Jeremy to know what Keith and Chemda have said and done on the show even more than I trust Keith and Chemda to.

For as long as I can remember Keith hasn't necessarily used the word agnostic but he's always said he left a door open for the possibility of a god and usually blamed it on the residue left over from his brainwashing. I don't remember him ever saying God definitley doesn't exist before today.

Bucho 05-21-2009 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachaelBachael (Post 571954)
Yes there are regional differences but there are rednecks/trailer trash in every state, ghettos in every state, and intelligent people in every state.

Not only that, but there are rednecks/trailer trash in every country, ghettos in every country, and intelligent people in every country*.

* Except Australia. OH BURN!!!!

Junkenstein 05-21-2009 06:07 AM

I dont know how to vote on this one, mainly because i dont remember every single word Keith said in past shows...

Ray was awesome as always. Also, to bring back an argument from yesterday, he's easygoing, nice, mellow and extremely funny. But as we heard on this show he has his own share of darkness...

Sparrow 05-21-2009 07:50 AM

It's hard to make that mental leap from agnostic to athiest especially if you've come from a religious family. Cognitively I do not believe in a surpeme being, but saying the words outloud, "I do not believe in God" still causes me to cringe and have a strong urge to mentally apologize to my childhood diety. Like I'm the asshole.

It's what decades of indoctrination do.