Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Out of the following 2 people, vote for who needs AA more.
Keith Malley 62 35.63%
Micah Sherman 112 64.37%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree7Likes

Old 06-05-2009, 03:25 AM   #31 (permalink)

"Listeners come and go"

That would have been a good quote.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 04:48 AM   #32 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Anyone else get the distinct impression Flirtypants Sillygoose Chemda is sweet on Micah? The sexual tension on this show was so thick you'd blunt five axes trying to cut through it.

Of course I'm fucking joking, in reality I was projecting so much listening to this I could swear Keith was laughing a different laugh than normal once Micah's bedroom invader malarkey was brought up. I wanted to smack Micah myself so it was hard to listen to the show and not imagine Keith was thinking the same, but Keith's comebacks and responses were so quick and funny I can easily believe he was mostly fine with it like he said.

Also, I'm buying an extra Lotto ticket this week and if I win I'm moving to NYC and starting a tv show and hiring Keith and Jesse to play the main characters as slight variations of themselves as roommates because they play off each other so well it's like I want to marry their comedic chemistry I love it so much. I'm gayer than Bruno for it, and only slightly less Austrian.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:28 AM   #33 (permalink)

I love how they mash up the stories of Me, Ashley, Creepy Guy, and SBF, and just take facts from one to apply to another.

And how they continue to tell people I was "30something" back during the FBI incident, when they both know full well who I am.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:38 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
I love how they mash up the stories of Me, Ashley, Creepy Guy, and SBF, and just take facts from one to apply to another.

And how they continue to tell people I was "30something" back during the FBI incident, when they both know full well who I am.
I like how you try to pretend you're not a creepy child-toucher, and how you act like you have any right to be indignant about anything.

Quit being an attention whore, and quit touching children.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:53 AM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carruthers View Post
Others attribute this to Dean Martin. But it has a slight whiff of 'script writer' about it. Maybe we'll never know.
It is very possible Dean Martin said that and I misquoted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelBachael View Post
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't AA routed in christianity? Isn't there a prayer about having the lord giving me the strength to do what I can and cannot do or something like that?

I would probably reject it, or at least not take it as seriously if there was god mumbojumbo thrown around. I can see the same for Keith.
Stop getting your AA info from 28 days. :P It's not necessarily God, but a higher power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalemon View Post
Keith. If one thing made me happy in this show it was the fact that you LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEDDDDDD the White Album.

I was afraid you would find it superfluous, overrated, and a jumble of catchy pop choruses.

But you didn't. All is well
Smoke some dro and take another listen.
fabbity fab.

Beatles suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
I like how you try to pretend you're not a creepy child-toucher, and how you act like you have any right to be indignant about anything.

Quit being an attention whore, and quit touching children.
I agree, the only time Coconut posts is when he tries defend his creepy old dude child touching ways.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:07 AM   #36 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post

Beatles suck.
why you have to bring me down?
Old 06-05-2009, 04:48 PM   #37 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

kudos to keith for discovering the greatness of the white album
Old 06-05-2009, 06:17 PM   #38 (permalink)

Was I the only one shocked to hear Keith actually say he liked something on the show? I guess I'm used to him only talking about horrible things he saw/heard.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:25 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut View Post

It's funny when pedophiles defend themselves.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:03 AM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnightJared View Post
Was I the only one shocked to hear Keith actually say he liked something on the show? I guess I'm used to him only talking about horrible things he saw/heard.
I was suprised that he liked the White Album, I thought it was the kind of thing that was so hyped that it would end up annoying him.