Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: What color for Jeremy?
Red 96 49.74%
Black 97 50.26%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2009, 12:28 AM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
I'm not going to click on those links. I just can't be bothered. I enjoyed the show and it doesn't bother me one bit that people like Robert are making a living doing what they do.
Can't be bothered? We just spent all evening arguing in a forum like two holier than thou dick-holes and you can't be bothered to click links that a person offers up as a reasonable rebuttal to your previous point? Sorry I nearly interrupted your busy schedule.

I don't mind that you don't care that people like Robert do what they do. It bothers me, though. Hence my rant.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:40 AM   #92 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickPhix View Post
Can't be bothered? We just spent all evening arguing in a forum like two holier than thou dick-holes and you can't be bothered to click links that a person offers up as a reasonable rebuttal to your previous point? Sorry I nearly interrupted your busy schedule.

I don't mind that you don't care that people like Robert do what they do. It bothers me, though. Hence my rant.
Yeah man I can't be bothered to click the links so I can read a couple of articles further expressing the opinion that I already disagree with. Who hurt you? Did a pyschic which do something to you in a past life?
Old 06-24-2009, 02:14 AM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eightball View Post
If you guys can run a 5 page forum debate on the validity of paranormal activity after listening to that episode that means only one thing... You have failed to keep up with the drinking quota.
I doubt alcohol has something to do with it--I'm stone sober and I don't argue like an even bigger asshole then what's required to post on these forums.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:32 AM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajizzle View Post
I would guess the pink centerpiece is FFC and the blue dude connected to her from below is BroLo, as he has seven different connections. The other popular blue dude with six connections, I would guess, is spooky, and the connection between him and FFC is probably Dee. That's all I got.
Ya, it has to be FFC.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:40 AM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eightball View Post
How the hell can you all debate serious shit after that? It's there to make you laugh... You probably spent the entire episode pissed off at the guy who claims to know what the future of the universe will be after flipping a card. Because it's not valid, it's not scientific, it's not the way things are done. Did you catch any of the 200+ jokes/jabs/puns?
I found the episode hilarious. I don't really see anybody saying this episode wasn't.

That doesn't mean we can't argue about serious implications of the few serious things in the show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
You can't have it both ways. If he's justified in his stance then so am I. I notice you don't have any harsh critiques for him. Seems that you are biased on his behalf.
You quote me saying it's all up to bias, and then you tell me it's all up to bias.

No shit.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:49 AM   #96 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

What's really interesting is when you play poker with a tarot deck. Once I got a full house and three people died.

(don't think I stole that joke, but re-reading it it sounds vaguely familiar ... so, thanks, whoever)
Old 06-24-2009, 10:32 PM   #97 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
I found the episode hilarious. I don't really see anybody saying this episode wasn't.

That doesn't mean we can't argue about serious implications of the few serious things in the show.

You quote me saying it's all up to bias, and then you tell me it's all up to bias.

No shit.
I hope you feel better soon.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:03 AM   #98 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
What's really interesting is when you play poker with a tarot deck. Once I got a full house and three people died.

(don't think I stole that joke, but re-reading it it sounds vaguely familiar ... so, thanks, whoever)
Steven Wright
Old 06-28-2009, 03:04 PM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuttle88 View Post
I don't care if he is a fraud or not he makes for entertaining shows.
I agree, this show made me laugh so much.

It doesn't matter whether you believe in Robert's abilities or not, as a scientist I don't think psychic/tarot etc readings are anything more than a way of using something physical such as cards (as a distraction/misdirection) when the real ability is more to do reading body language and listening carefully to the manner in which questions are asked him. It is just a theatricality and makes it more entertaining.

Keith winding him up was hilarious and I could've listened to it for hours. The Silver Dragon was on top form. I think he should be upgraded to Gold Dragon after this episode.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:01 AM   #100 (permalink)

Thumbs down Who ya gonna call?

Quick question, and maybe I missed this answer somewhere, but:

If Chemda thinks that ghosts and spirits are stupid to believe in, does she think Robert's abilities are full of shit? Keith believes in ghosts and she gave him a hard time about it...just curious.

I'm not trying to throw Chemda under the bus, love that chicka, it's just something I was thinking about this morning while I dragged myself into work today.

Please, elaborate on this someone?

Hydden