Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did Chris Brown get off easy for beating on Rihanna?
Yes; motherfucker should be locked up! 143 84.62%
No; five years probation is a big deal. 26 15.38%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2009, 07:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

986: The Atheist Club

"If you are going to pay for sex it better be dirty because at home: the laundry is folded."

FMOSmusic.com
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:53 AM   #2 (permalink)

Lung cancer: I'm all for it.

I hate the tobacco legislation talked about at around 45 min in. I don't understand how bills like this can garner so much support. Even people who I would assume would be against it like: Keith, who routinely talks about the giant mistake that was prohibition, and Obama who was seen smoking all through the elections, and the pro weed crowd fighting to get that substance legalized, support further restrictions on tobacco. Most of the people out protesting tobacco companies are about as well informed as the Palin supporters yelling at Letterman. Certain aspects needed to be (and for the most part have been) restricted, like smoking inside. Smoking outside to save others from dealing with the second hand smoke is only right. Bars, restaurants, everywhere if you're gonna smoke go outside, but as long as I'm not poisoning your air and all this cancer is just for my lungs; leave me alone. All I want is the freedom to ruin my body in any way I see fit. And if you're thinking that the fact that its supposed to stop kids from smoking makes it all right, its too late for that, we already said 18 is the limit. Let's enforce the laws we have and let these new ones die.
P.S. These laws won't stop me from smoking, they'll just make me mad when I have to pay more for a pack.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:53 AM   #3 (permalink)

I thought I should add it was still a great show, as always.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:41 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdavis View Post
I thought I should add it was still a great show, as always.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU! And Welcome to the forums.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:44 AM   #5 (permalink)

Jon and Kate

I've watched the show now for about 2 years (cuz i love asian babies!) and i'm not surprised. Kate is a bitch and everything HAS to be her way, but he's at fault to, which he admitted to last night because he let her put him under her thumb. After 10 years he finally had enough of it but she's so use to getting her way.

Its sad really, grant you, no sadder then when any family breaks up. But it doesn't even sound like they are going to try and save their marriage by going to therapy or anything.....then again, maybe they already did that and we just don't know about it.

the saddest thing about last night is that i realized that i'm older then them! He is only 32 and he has 8 kids, man, that sucks. I'm sure it's even worst for her, who's going to want to date a mom of 8?

(insert something witty here)
Old 06-23-2009, 07:48 AM   #6 (permalink)

Rumor is she's already getting it from that security guy, so I think she and her millions will be just fine.

Too bad this doesn't mean they'll get off the television, though. I've never seen a minute of this show and I still know the whole damned story because they're EVERYWHERE. Just crawl back into your holes, dipshits. You aren't some holy fucking relic just because you used science to pop out a litter of babies.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:48 AM   #7 (permalink)

Location: Inside of Barbie's Dreamhouse (she's tied up in the closet)
What happened to the good old days when you could beat your bitch and kick your dog?
Old 06-23-2009, 07:52 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Too bad this doesn't mean they'll get off the television, though.
I agree with this, it is time for the show to end, it's even worst for the kids, for this to be EVERYWHERE. They both go on and on about how they'll do what's best for thier kids, yet somehow that doesn't mean ending the show.....
Old 06-23-2009, 07:56 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldyminerva View Post
I agree with this, it is time for the show to end, it's even worst for the kids, for this to be EVERYWHERE. They both go on and on about how they'll do what's best for thier kids, yet somehow that doesn't mean ending the show.....
Check out this article: Jezebel - Jon And Kate Plus Nobody - Jon and kate plus 8

Oh and I heard a new name for the show somewhere "Jon & Kate plus 8 but only on alternate weekends"
Old 06-23-2009, 08:16 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdavis View Post
All I want is the freedom to ruin my body in any way I see fit.
And be a burden on the health care system.