Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is it sad that Michael Jackson died?
Yes, it's sad. It's a shame that we lost such a talent. 94 29.65%
No, it's not sad. Good riddance, you Jesus Juice-giving, child-touching mother-fucker. 223 70.35%
Voters: 317. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-26-2009, 12:38 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnightJared View Post
WIN
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:23 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnightJared View Post
I lol'd.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:32 AM   #23 (permalink)

Not Michael! I mean, KING OF POP! He's revolutionizing the pop industry constantly... I just watched Thriller, with the claw-hands and everything! BRILLIANT! </sarcasm>

His music wasn't good, let alone good enough to throw him a child every so often to keep him making music.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:55 AM   #24 (permalink)

Innocent until proven guilty!

Michael wasent ever convicted of touching any children so i would like to think that his memory is only tarnished by the fact that he cut his face all up and looks like a white woman or some sort of asian. He will be missed
Old 06-26-2009, 03:01 AM   #25 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I was a fan of Jackson when i was a teenager, and that's it. He never was the "King of Pop" (Prince was so much better). He had a few good tunes, was a good dancer and that'sit. His whole publicity stunts were ridiculous. Neverland. The Moonwalker movie (That shamelessly i watched in a theatre as a kid). Crap.

Then there's the whole kid touching thing. The baby dangling. The thousand pretend ilnnesses. The abuse his kids had to take. His mind, litterally going to pieces.

I'm saying i'm glad he's dead. And to anyone who says he was an iconic figure and he contributed to pop culture, most of pop culture is crap. Good riddance.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:03 AM   #26 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

The discussion near the end of the show about solutions to not shake the baby made me think of a clip that was just on DiggReel:

Old 06-26-2009, 06:56 AM   #27 (permalink)

Thumbs up Can't wait!

I knew as soon as I heard the news, THIS would be a special episode. Off to sync the Zune...
Old 06-26-2009, 07:13 AM   #28 (permalink)

I know I well be hated on for saying this but

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrido View Post
Michael wasent ever convicted of touching any children so i would like to think that his memory is only tarnished by the fact that he cut his face all up and looks like a white woman or some sort of asian. He will be missed

I'm not entirely sure he touched those kids. People are greedy and it only takes one person to start a fire. Most of the cases againist Michael where just civil cases. People who had no interest in filing a criminal charge. Until the law was change so that you can not file criminal charges and have a civil case for sex aduse. It always seemed fishy to me. And in the one criminal case againist him (after most ppl already thought he was a kid toucher) he was found not guilty.

I love michael music. But I'm not an über fan. Yes the man was crazy but rest in peace anyway
Old 06-26-2009, 07:13 AM   #29 (permalink)

One of my brothers was a huge Michael Jackson fan as a kid and he is soooo gay today, that is obvious to me that MJ turns children gay. Just to clarify, I don't me he's gay as in homosexual, that would be a relief. I mean he's whimsical and somehow thinks that the world will take care of him even if he only holds the occasional happy-go-lucky-feel-good job.

In other news, take Patrice's advice and learn to block a door.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:28 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlNextDoor View Post
I'm not entirely sure he touched those kids. People are greedy and it only takes one person to start a fire. Most of the cases againist Michael where just civil cases. People who had no interest in filing a criminal charge. Until the law was change so that you can not file criminal charges and have a civil case for sex aduse. It always seemed fishy to me. And in the one criminal case againist him (after most ppl already thought he was a kid toucher) he was found not guilty.

He declared that he, a 40 year old man, liked to sleep with kids in the same bed. He thought this was normal. I dont care if he touched them or not, he was a sick person with money. He got off the hook, only because he probably paid off the jury, and any justice system in any country is a ridiculous and pathetic joke.

I'll say it again, i was one of his fans, but all the weird stuff he did, destroyed his image, and his music was getting worse and worse in his later albums.

A friend told me this morning that "in front of death we should be respectful, no matter what he did". Fuck that. If you were a scumbag, you stay a scumbag, dead or alive. I woyuld say the same things of people i knew personally, let alone a has-been celebrity. Seriously, good riddance.