Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Was Keith right to ask Chemda to deal with Charlie?
Yes; the two of them knew the best way to handle this drunken mess. 86 44.79%
No; Keith should have dealt with the situation himself, like a man. 106 55.21%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2009, 05:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

So he might have punched me? Well then I definately did the right thing.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:47 PM   #12 (permalink)

how to maintain a brand

Just to give the intern a heads up.....Brands dont hurt when they are being done, they hurt after ....and you cant scratch it...prolly better rub it so it heals Properly. Also when your in the shower god forbid the thought but you will want to remove the scabs there and let it peal off otherwise its gonna keyloid bad (spell check) and it will lump up and look shitty.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:38 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrido View Post
Just to give the intern a heads up.....Brands dont hurt when they are being done, they hurt after ....and you cant scratch it...prolly better rub it so it heals Properly. Also when your in the shower god forbid the thought but you will want to remove the scabs there and let it peal off otherwise its gonna keyloid bad (spell check) and it will lump up and look shitty.
Yeah I read that with a cauterizing unit the nerves die the instant it touches the skin and most pain is psychological of you having to smell your searing flesh. I have to be honest it does lessen the excitement for me. I was looking forward to being in horrific pain.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astigos View Post
Yeah I read that with a cauterizing unit the nerves die the instant it touches the skin and most pain is psychological of you having to smell your searing flesh. I have to be honest it does lessen the excitement for me. I was looking forward to being in horrific pain.
Would you be willing to get tazed?
Old 06-27-2009, 07:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

At the same time?
Old 06-27-2009, 07:05 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
Would you be willing to get tazed?
I'm willing to do a lot of things if they don't cost me anything.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:39 AM   #17 (permalink)
T.C

Great show, as per usual. Pat Dixon's the man!

That story about those Russians sailing off to kill pirates is really disturbing, though. Maybe it's just me, but the thought of a couple of well fed assholes with fricking rocket launchers hunting some of the poorest and (obviously) most desperate people in the world doesn't sound justifiable. Those pirates don't commit their crimes out of greed, it's sheer survival. What they do is still wrong, but I don't think that qualifies them as game for these psychopaths. It's a matter of survival versus fun, so yeah, fuck those guys, I hope they throw their worthless asses into jail asap.
Old 06-28-2009, 04:00 AM   #18 (permalink)
Hex

Listened to the episode this morning and i'm breaking my forum cherry on the pirates thing. Don't know if the problem Chemda had with it is the same as me: the fact that these are going to be private individuals that are effectively paying for the experience of killing a person, albeit scumbags, without any consequences.

I'd agree with Keith that the entrapment side of it is perfectly fine, so long as they stocked the target boat with soldiers working for a government to combat pirates not some rich dicks wanting to get off, if you attack the boat you deserve what you get.

This though feels like the start of some slippery slope. It's why the film Hostel got to me a bit, the knowledge that somewhere in the world human life is so cheap that you can bet some shady character would have no problem with kidnapping some random nobody for the rich to kill. And what happens when you go on your cruise and get a taste for it, or the cruise was a bust and you haven't got to kill yet and still want to get your rocks off? Probably still far fetched but i don't think it's a good idea to risk creating the market for this sort of thing.
Old 06-28-2009, 04:58 AM   #19 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

What if just by hearing this story I want to eat you?
Old 06-28-2009, 05:54 AM   #20 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

How about a Charlie intervention on KATG/TV? Nothing could possibly go wrong there.