Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   995: Boom Boom Boom (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/995-boom-boom-boom-13518/)

Keith 07-02-2009 07:16 PM

995: Boom Boom Boom

"Is this against the law if your baby like looks over here for a second?"

www.HellandHeartaches.com

RachaelBachael 07-02-2009 09:31 PM

Haven't listened yet, only saw the poll.

I'm assuming Keith's talking about Dance Your Ass Off. All i know is I saw a clip of a 400 lb woman wearing a salsa outfit doing a split. Who doesn't want to see that?

Astigos 07-02-2009 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachaelBachael (Post 587273)

I'm assuming Keith's talking about Dance Your Ass Off. All i know is I saw a clip of a 400 lb woman wearing a salsa outfit doing a split. Who doesn't want to see that?

Anyone outside of Kentucky.

BOOOOOM!

RachaelBachael 07-02-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astigos (Post 587276)
Anyone outside of Kentucky.

BOOOOOM!

Haha. Except patrice and jessnyc aren't in Ky so at least 2 people ouside KY are watching it.

I'm actually watching DYAO right now. It's kinda mean. They make them dance and then when they're panting from dancing for 3 minutes they hop on the scale. I figured they'd weigh in first or they'd all weigh in at the end.

A large man just struggled through "jump around". It's not too inspiring like Biggest Loser is.

Bucho 07-03-2009 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachaelBachael (Post 587273)

Me too, and I just choked on my cheezels laughing at that question.

lizsquiz 07-03-2009 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachaelBachael (Post 587285)

A large man just struggled through "jump around". It's not too inspiring like Biggest Loser is.

Jump around??! Dear God, please let them bring this show to Australia. Our fat people have too much dignity to dance/blubberate to House of Pain on national television. We NEED fat Kentuckians to keep us amused!

Sparrow 07-03-2009 09:52 AM

Ear candles are a super common home remedy. You can get them for 3 bucks down at the general store.

RachaelBachael 07-03-2009 11:26 AM

YouTube - Trice & Jesus - Disturbia - Dance Your Ass off

This one's my favorite. The maid from Lohan Parent Trap is a judge...who knew she could dance?

RachaelBachael 07-03-2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizsquiz (Post 587492)
Jump around??! Dear God, please let them bring this show to Australia. Our fat people have too much dignity to dance/blubberate to House of Pain on national television. We NEED fat Kentuckians to keep us amused!

Here you go: YouTube - Warren & Sarah - Jump Around - Dance Your Ass Off

Junkenstein 07-03-2009 01:27 PM

I used the ear remedy Patrice mentioned. It's some sort of waxed paper cone you put in your ear hole, that you light on fire, creates some sort of light suction and pulls out excess earwax or water from your ears. You can do it at home, but you have to protect your hair or clothes from the flame, and it's better for someone with good manual skills to do it for you. It works if you have to do some fast cleanup and you dont want to go to a doctor.

ADD: Lovely new sponsor :D