Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Was the daughter that beat on her mom's lover confused?
Yes; she and her friends really thought her mom was being attacked. 17 11.64%
No; they know what sex is, and this was their bullshit story to beat this guy up. 129 88.36%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2009, 12:32 PM   #21 (permalink)

Palin in comparison

Ok; I am sort of with Spooky here it was a little long hell even the reporter hear "I quit" and killed the story.
As a Canadian I really don't understand the press this woman is getting, are there really people out there who support this woman? To me as an outsider she is the punchline to the George Bush era. Once he was done screwing up they could have put Steven Colbert in there and gotten better results than they did with Palin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
To me, 24 minutes(1/3 the show) is painfully long to spend on simple name calling in regards to Palin. Maybe the first ten minutes of Keith saying I don't know what she's talking about but what a dumb bitch! was alright, but then that horse was thoroughly flogged. Or maybe it's just me. /shrug

Thanks for the rest of the free entertainment, though.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:26 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardDruid View Post
As a Canadian I really don't understand the press this woman is getting, are there really people out there who support this woman?

Yes. Go visit the Free Republic website (if you have a strong gag reflex).
Old 07-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #23 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

I loved all the Palin talk- I couldn't bring myself to listen to the speech until I got to do it with Keith and Chemda's commentary. Chemda's Sarah Palin impresonation is so fabulous, I wish she'd do Sarah Palin every day.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:52 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePinkSuperhero View Post
I loved all the Palin talk- I couldn't bring myself to listen to the speech until I got to do it with Keith and Chemda's commentary. Chemda's Sarah Palin impresonation is so fabulous, I wish she'd do Sarah Palin every day.
Yeah--and the comparison to Palin and the chick who makes the overtly long speeches at parties was spot-fucking-on.

The speech was just amazing as a comedic performance. I nearly laughed my ass off when I heard the goats in the background.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:44 PM   #25 (permalink)

I think Keith should keep an actual tally of how much he drinks on infinity days. Even if he only does it once. I know it's a lot, but it might be more helpful to look back and say, "wow, I drank 27 beers in a row."
Old 07-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #26 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I loved listening to all the Palin stuff, if helps me work on my impersonation of her. Driving my friends insane with it, when I'm drunk is the best. I also like infinity drinking, we go camping every year, in August and drink from Thursday night until we leave Monday morning. Oh yeah, the guys play a little softball in there too but it is usually "two and bbq". I think I will get a shirt made with infinity drinking somewhere on it. I will keep track of how many beers we have as a group and post it when we get back.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:32 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderWoman View Post
I loved listening to all the Palin stuff, if helps me work on my impersonation of her. Driving my friends insane with it, when I'm drunk is the best. I also like infinity drinking, we go camping every year, in August and drink from Thursday night until we leave Monday morning. Oh yeah, the guys play a little softball in there too but it is usually "two and bbq". I think I will get a shirt made with infinity drinking somewhere on it. I will keep track of how many beers we have as a group and post it when we get back.

+

=

Dur.

*Slurp*
Old 07-10-2009, 06:02 AM   #28 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bithead View Post

+

=

Dur.

*Slurp*
I Love IT! However, here in the sticks, I would have to explain to everyone what a "sideways 8" means. I can just see the looks of confusion now when I tell them infinity.

Last edited by WonderWoman; 07-11-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:48 AM   #29 (permalink)

Apparently Keith wants me to explain all the things Palin talked about in her speech that he didn't previously know about(in show 999). I don't care enough about Palin to bother, and I don't see why anyone cares, she's old news. Here is the full text, google the paragraphs you didn't know about. As it's almost entirely local/state politics of Alaska, I don't know why many would care that don't live there.

As a republican, I was disappointed with her selection for VP, it was a gimmick to counter the whole sex issue, when Obama was called the dem primary winner, the PR machine at McCain's election committee thought they could win hateful dems and swing voters who previously wanted to see Clinton elected. I'm not fond of gimmicks being used to win elections.

Her accent and vernacular never bothered me(I think Mark Twain was smart, too), though many people immediately and wrongly chastised her for it. After she spoke enough, though, the content made clear she was not a valid candidate for VP, McCain should not have allowed it, and McCain did not get my vote.

I don't know any republicans that see her with any credibility beyond local politics, I know they exist, they just aren't in my circle of friends.

I'm happy some found the extended commentary hilarious, maybe Keith has a future doing something Jon Stewart-esque in terms of political comedy analysis.(I like Jesse Joyce!)

But I just don't care about Palin at all. Half an hour of coverage of a topic I don't care for is more than I care to listen to, were it TV, I would have changed the channel. That's it, there's no animosity, no twisting words, nothing like that. I voiced my opinion, it's the point of this part of the forums.

/shrug
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.

Last edited by spooky; 07-10-2009 at 07:50 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:45 AM   #30 (permalink)

Please please please get this on a KATG T-shirt I don't give a rats ass how often I have to explain it and if you need the added incentive put a shot glass in after first infinity and beer mug after the second then on the last one it would be Infinity Super Party!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bithead View Post

+

=

Dur.

*Slurp*