Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Was Mike the Intern out of line at Myka's party?
Yes; his loyalty to KATG comes before any guest. 131 66.16%
No; he was just talking shit at a party. It should have been a secret anyway. 67 33.84%
Voters: 198. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2009, 10:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

I don't think he meant anything by it. He was probably just trying to think of stuff to talk to Myka about, since they are such new friends. He may have come on a little strong to her and made her a little uncomfortable, but I doubt that he meant to.

Also, drunk Keith at the end was gold. I am SO glad I don't have any way of recording myself when I'm wasted, I would die. Hehehe.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:05 AM   #12 (permalink)

telling an adult to keep a secret lol, he should have made her pinky promise.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:41 AM   #13 (permalink)

You know, I think ol' MJ played his cards just right. He went to his grave after living high on the horse, way in debt, and never went to jail for all that kid touching. Bravo. And now everyone will forget the whole kid touching stuff because he's dead, and he'll be remembered for his music. Not a bad deal. Except for the fact that he's dead.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:55 AM   #14 (permalink)

Thumbs down

his intention may have been to just talk shit, but when it comes down to it, he was wrong. Bottom line is, he`s IMMATURE and hasn`t figured out how to keep work contacts and friends to BS with circles separate.
he sounds like a douchebag when defending his actions, but then again, he usually has that tone.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I think Mike just made an awkward misstep. He's going to learn to be more careful, eventually...

EDIT: Myka Fox a 7? No way, Michael. She's at least an 8 and a half. Bad move, Mike...

Last edited by Junkenstein; 07-09-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

When keith was talking about how people would tell him what to do, and then laugh at him when he did it, all i could think of was Bruno and Dance Monkey Dance,
Old 07-09-2009, 09:18 PM   #17 (permalink)

the only thing i'm sick of hearing on the show is that the intern is always misunderstood and people think he's being an asshole when he's trying to be sarcastic or funny. he has no tact - i get it. let him figure out on his own that you need to think before you talk and that not everything you say needs to be a priceless one liner.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:39 PM   #18 (permalink)

antibiotic citizenship

hey. i just wanted to mention something about the antibiotics thing. when it's a bacterial infection (not fungal or viral) the idea is to take the full course of antibiotics even after you start feeling well again. the reason is evolution. the full course is meant to kill even the toughest hangers-on of the bacterial population. if you stop early, the guys who were able to hold out the longest become the parents of the next generation and we have overall more antibiotic resistant bacteria. ya dig? this is also the reason not to take antibiotics unless you really have to, not for just any little thing. bacteria the world over are getting better and better at resisting antibiotics and we are not inventing new ones fast enough to keep up. google MRSA if you want more info.

hugs guys.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:36 AM   #19 (permalink)

I think Intern Mike said that shit just to cause Myka to talk about Mike, Myq, and Micah as a dastardly concerted effort to confuse everybody.

Thank heavens Crazy Mike moved away. Somehow he'd've found himself mixed up in this and my face would have exploded.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:08 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffa View Post
hey. i just wanted to mention something about the antibiotics thing. when it's a bacterial infection (not fungal or viral) the idea is to take the full course of antibiotics even after you start feeling well again. the reason is evolution. the full course is meant to kill even the toughest hangers-on of the bacterial population. if you stop early, the guys who were able to hold out the longest become the parents of the next generation and we have overall more antibiotic resistant bacteria. ya dig? this is also the reason not to take antibiotics unless you really have to, not for just any little thing. bacteria the world over are getting better and better at resisting antibiotics and we are not inventing new ones fast enough to keep up. google MRSA if you want more info.

hugs guys.
FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK YOU!
And welcome to the forums!