Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 08-13-2005, 01:24 AM   #11 (permalink)

I missed this show by 1hour and now I am kicking myself in the head. Someone recorded second half of the show but wondering if anyone recorded the full show cause it will kill me to not ever be able to listen to the first 30mins of that show.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 01:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter
I missed this show by 1hour and now I am kicking myself in the head. Someone recorded second half of the show but wondering if anyone recorded the full show cause it will kill me to not ever be able to listen to the first 30mins of that show.
I missed it too.. damn it! Where did you get the recorded 2nd half?
Old 08-13-2005, 08:57 AM   #13 (permalink)

i heard the second half of the show

I heard the second half of this live show and it SUCKED . what is the deal? I think these live shows are a bad idea. first of all, itunes nor libsyn is even showing a file yet for it so what the hell if it is live. but secondly and even worse is that listening to the show was painful, crazy noises that just hurt your ears and the girl's too it sounded like.which only made the situation worse, the girl would scream and just add to the noise. on top of that there seemed to be few if any real callers or callers without technical problems so the show was all broken up not really entertaining the listener. get your technical issues together then go live otherwise please dont waste our time.

"deuce is a fucking asshole, and one of the best you'll come across"....stjoe
Old 08-13-2005, 03:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

To each his own I suppose. I thought the show was quite funny. Got to work the kinks out some how. I'd bet the next one will be much smoother. The feed worked fine for me. But the system is good news. Call in guests or just regular callers. Nothing is going to be smooth for the first run. Plus nobody forced you to listen to the second half, so the only one at fault for wasting your time was you.
Old 08-13-2005, 06:07 PM   #15 (permalink)

Next time they need to use a hardware device to record the show that way anything happens still have a good safe recording of it. Didn't you guys mention someone sent you a iriver or something like that for recording shows on.

EDIT: Oh here is the second half but who ever recorded it well at start it sounds normal but then totaly changes and it's not that good.

http://files.filefront.com/113_Secre.../fileinfo.html
Old 08-13-2005, 07:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
LD

Re: i heard the second half of the show

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce
I heard the second half of this live show and it SUCKED . what is the deal? I think these live shows are a bad idea. first of all, itunes nor libsyn is even showing a file yet for it so what the hell if it is live. but secondly and even worse is that listening to the show was painful, crazy noises that just hurt your ears and the girl's too it sounded like.which only made the situation worse, the girl would scream and just add to the noise. on top of that there seemed to be few if any real callers or callers without technical problems so the show was all broken up not really entertaining the listener. get your technical issues together then go live otherwise please dont waste our time.
how is it wasting your time you pleb? Did you receive a K&TG company email, forcing you to leave your family and television behind and sit there for an evening? Did you cancel important plans for the evening and make special arragements to sit in one place using your ears?

No, it's free fricking podcast. Entertainment for entertainment's sake with a voluntary audience. You chose to listen to it in the first place, you wasted your own time. There are no money back guarantees here, no refundable tickets and no multi milion dollar contracts that keep the K&TG crew doing this. Not yet at least.

"Dear David Letterman, tonight I thought your guests were all boring. Have more interesting guests in the future and stop wasting my time."

If you had been in the chat room when the show was on you might have got more out of it.

In the words of Bill Hicks, "it's just a ride." Sit back, enjoy the bumps and curves along the way or turn around and get off, because you just don't have the patience to finish (or enjoy) the journey.
Old 08-13-2005, 08:38 PM   #17 (permalink)

^-what he said

and yes, being in the chat room added more hilarity and enjoyment to the podcast. Only next time I hope we can find one that allows for than twenty people.

edit: v-what he said
Old 08-14-2005, 12:11 AM   #18 (permalink)

fuck you duece
Old 08-14-2005, 10:23 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
EDIT: Oh here is the second half but who ever recorded it well at start it sounds normal but then totaly changes and it's not that good.

I'm cleaning the quality up. Should be done today.
Old 08-14-2005, 04:04 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJQuad
Quote:

I'm cleaning the quality up. Should be done today.
Thanks cause I just couldn't listen to it at that quality.