Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Last Week on KATG (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f50/)
-   -   102: Shows 3270 - 3272 (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f50/102-shows-3270-3272-a-21834/)

Keith 05-26-2020 10:10 PM

102: Shows 3270 - 3272

It's another wrap up, ladies! This episode is sponsored by hotness and confidence. Do you think you have what it takes to be a Last Week-ling? Post your hashtag selfie on your socials with the hashtag "marketing"! Hashtag "no makeup"! Hashtag "quarantine chic!" Am I doing this right? Hot girls please help me.

Guest:
Bianca Brady
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...DY-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Apia resurrected 05-27-2020 12:45 AM

I loved meeting Bianca in NY and I hope will we see each other again someday!

I felt bad the sound check took so long but decided I would be surprisingly funny anyway so that it was worth it.

Sparrow 05-27-2020 02:50 PM

i voted not single and on them. i dipped my toe in the app game with Andrea’s recommendation of FEELD. you can attach your partner’s profile to your own and Bear and i dig that. we both realized we prefer lovers who have their own healthy primary relationships like we do.

also, the Hot is inside the Confidence. if you’re feeling the weight of your own power AND you aren’t an idiot? GAGOOSH! men aren’t complicated critters to bat around.

Bucho 05-27-2020 08:19 PM

Apia was brilliant on the show.

Remember how Matt B and Spooky started out as listeners and ended up as regular guests?

And also remember how Dina was a listener who ended up with a regular call-in segment?

I'm just saying.

FingerLakes 05-27-2020 11:34 PM

As with the Billy eps, I think Daddy Issues would be improved EVEN FURTHER with Bianca there but just as a voice that chimes in from time to time. I also wanted to know immediately as she was saying it whether or not Ken believed his father that Keith took his fucking toy and replaced it with a dud? How did he not fucking hate his brother for some time. Maybe he did hate him for a time?
Would also love to hear Mark chime in on an ep about conversations that FM had with out him about one of the other kids. And while this story about the truck is so fucking sadistic, I'm not even interested in FM's part of the story. He's boring even in this. I really love hearing how the kids react to learning and remembering these things.

One thing I disagree with is asking FM on to tell "his side" of the story. With the emails he'll never admit there is a side to be on. Keith is trickey and a liar and kept editing emails. FM is never wrong. Ask him to correct Ken or Mark's memories about their childhood? Maybe that'll seem like less of a set up.

PippaMags 05-30-2020 11:25 AM

As Wendy Williams would say, “a friend in my head.”

Bianca having a friendship crush is the most relatable thing. People with great energy that vibes with your energy is a treasure.

I’m sure Hannah would equally find Bianca’s energy a treasure.

Sparrow 05-30-2020 12:56 PM

totes. Bianca totally underestimates her appeal. her low key edge alone is Coolsville, USA. she throws wit around like X-Men’s Gambit throws cards. introduce these gals and set ‘em loose on the town...ya know next year when it might be safe.

Apia resurrected 05-31-2020 01:13 AM

I think Bianca is even cooler than Hannah, and I like Hannah a lot.

Apia resurrected 05-31-2020 01:20 AM

Hannah is really funny and can laugh at herself and doesnt take herself too seriously.

Bianca on the other hand has many surprising thoughts and her brand of funny is very original.

And everyone here is beautiful. Bianca, Chemda , Hannah....
( ok, also Keith)
Just enjoy your funnyness and beauty people, no need to feel inferior.

Apia resurrected 05-31-2020 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 883575)
totes. Bianca totally underestimates her appeal. her low key edge alone is Coolsville, USA. she throws wit around like X-Men’s Gambit throws cards. introduce these gals and set ‘em loose on the town...ya know next year when it might be safe.

I agree.
Everyone wins here.