Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Last Week on KATG

Last Week on KATG Bianca, Rod, and Karen wrap-up the week

Like Tree122Likes

Old 09-13-2020, 02:22 PM   #21 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

i dunno if i can handle listening to this ep after reading these comments
I'll have to wait for day when I'm more emotionally stable
Bucho and Rufio like this.

Last edited by FingerLakes; 09-13-2020 at 02:26 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 05:37 AM   #22 (permalink)
Aus

Really sad but also really happy.
No one can replace Bianca but I’m stoked it’s Rod and Karen giving it a go
Old 09-14-2020, 08:37 AM   #23 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I also love Bianca and am sad to see her go. As a Last Weekling I have enjoyed this show so much. It won't be the same now. I'm willing to give Rod and Karen a chance but they have some HUGE shoes to fill and if they let me down I don't know what I'm going to do!

I'm glad Bianca is taking time to focus on herself and I wish her nothing but happiness.
I know right! The new chick is funny but the guy... I guise I can listen to every other ep going forward. JK Hehe

I also just want to say that I read the forums before listening and so I avoided listening for a long time... I just didn’t want to hear it. I’m going to miss Bianca, I hope she makes some guest spots on Diamond Dogs or the main show.
rodimusprime likes this.
Old 09-14-2020, 03:32 PM   #24 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

I haven't heard the show yet but it sounds like Bianca had to make a decision that put her health first. We love you Bianca and we wish you all the best. God damn it hurts my heart that you're going through all of this.

I love Rod and Karen. I've been listening to their pod since Karen was a guest on KATG and I'm sure the show will not only carry on, but is in very good hands. Good luck to everyone!
Old 09-14-2020, 03:33 PM   #25 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Gahhhhhh. Listening to Bianca pick Keith and Chemda's brain is one of the things I look forward to every week. It's like listening to your therapist have a therapy session.

You will be sorely missed Bianca. Rest up and be a frequent KATG guest please!
Old 09-15-2020, 08:33 AM   #26 (permalink)

I appreciate listening to this show and watching Bianca grow into a wonderful podcast host. So damn funny and sincere. You’re gonna kill it in whatever you do Bianca. Thanks for making my Tuesdays extra special.

Rod and Karen! I’m excited to hear y’all’s point of view on the shows. You’re gonna do great! Welcome to the KATG network officially. Officially?

New show idea: A scene by scene recap of all Black Panther appearances in the MCU.
Old 09-15-2020, 10:48 PM   #27 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

This sucks balls but so does what Bianca is going through. Thank you for taking the time to give us all the laughs and for sticking with it for so long even thought it must've been pretty hard to do so.

Welcome Rod and Karen!
Keith, The Girl, Scorpion and 1 others like this.
Old 09-17-2020, 02:30 PM   #28 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I somehow missed this episode when it first came out and only realized what was happening when the next episode came out.

Bianca, it is awesome that you are doing what you need to be doing to take care of yourself. I am so grateful that you have the courage to do that even though it may cause others' disappointment. I hope you are really able to take care of yourself in the way that you need to.

Last Week on Keith and the Girl has truly been a highlight of my week since you started doing it. You are so funny, witty, and smart, and you have a way of being both the nicest person in the world and yet not letting anyone getting away with any BS. It's been such a treat to be able to see your brilliance unfold on LWOKATG.

I am so sorry you have to deal with a cancer diagnosis - it is SO UNFAIR. It sucks, sucks and sucks some more. I think about you often and I hope a treatment that works and puts the cancer in remission comes soon.

I was really moved by your closing words - from the heart and genuine. Don't hesitate to call on the KATG community for any support you may need. We've got your back and we are rooting for you 10,000%. I think you are a very special human and I am grateful to "know" you through podcasting. Please update us as to how you are doing when you feel up to it.

Thank you so much for all the hours of laughter and entertainment you have given me. It really has helped me tremendously through the shitstorm that is 2020.
The Girl, Scorpion and NilFC like this.
Old 09-18-2020, 07:03 PM   #29 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I just found the strength to listen to this episode and had lots of belly laughs and was so not as bummed out as I thought I would be. I am extremely PRO-Bianca taking a break and doing what she needs to do for herself and telling her mom she doesn't want to bike 3 miles.

I lol'd at Rod's "it's not the Wayans you'd expect. IT'S SHAWN!" bwahahah. Imagine Shawn's closeted, yet beautifully sculpted ass in that skin tight suit...actually maybe let's not toss out that idea.

I was moving briskly along with this episode and then RBG just died. So
yeah.
I'm back to not being emotionally ready for anything
Keith, The Girl, Scorpion and 2 others like this.

Last edited by FingerLakes; 09-19-2020 at 11:07 AM.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:39 PM   #30 (permalink)

been a listener for 12 years. change is a constant. take care of that sweet bod, Bianca. the show is in good hands. xx
Keith, The Girl and Scorpion like this.