Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Last Week on KATG

Last Week on KATG Bianca, Rod, and Karen wrap-up the week

Like Tree56Likes

Old 01-19-2021, 11:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
Here I come with the hard questions:

Karen, you said you are not a hair person, but also on a previous show that you change your hair all the time, without telling Rod.

What is the truth?

I can’t sleep otherwise.
Karen may not see this because she isn't on the forums as much as I am and doesn't love you as much as I do. I think what she means is that ever since we were young she hasn't liked doing a lot of maintenance on her hair. She picked a lot of low maintenance hairstyles and would go to the beautician like once every two weeks and leave it at that.

But since she's gone natural she's become really good with her routine for maintenance and hair care. Her hair is healthier than it's ever been and now that it's getting even longer the versatility of styles she can put her hair in are a wide range.

To reiterate:

That's what I'd imagine she means if she would read and answer your question. Which she probably won't because she doesn't love you as much as I do.

I also love Karen and voted for her as best new guest this year.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 11:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I love her too of course.
And I know I have hair privilege or something, because really not doing much for my hair is what I do.

I color my hair every 3-4 weeks by applying a henna soup on my hair over night and sleeping with a hat.

I clean the soup off my hair in the morning and comb it.
Besides that I wash it every day and let it air dry. It takes 1 minute.
I never change it or do anything else. It’s perfect.
btw today is hair soup day.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 01:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Cool Crossing over comment

Not only do I have two rifles I also have a sword. Just sayin ... I’ve never cut anyone’s finger off though.

What you’re reading this and think I’m crazy because this makes no sense? Well you should be listening to The Black Guy Who Tips, then you would understand.

Hopefully I didn’t violate any forums rules here. I love all of these shows!
Old 01-19-2021, 08:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

You a dangerous man Scorpion.
Keith, The Girl, Scorpion and 2 others like this.
Old 01-20-2021, 06:03 AM   #15 (permalink)

I’ve been waiting to vote for Karen for best new guest since her first appearance!
The Girl, Scorpion and PippaMags like this.
Old 01-20-2021, 07:41 AM   #16 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I actually took time off today to celebrate with my wife and to also teach our son about our republic and what it means to a nation to have an effective transfer of power.

Ps all of you thinking this is the last time you will hear about or from Trump well, sadly you’re mistaken. That fuck isn’t going away.

A couple things I find interesting
Trump signed an agreement with the city council for Mara lago that it was a club and could not be a residence yet his legal residence has been Mara lago and he filed his taxes that way. Note that NY has income tax but FL doesn’t.
Seems to me NY is owed back taxes and an audit is justified.

I can’t remember the other thing now... I’ll have to follow up later.
The Girl and PippaMags like this.
Old 01-20-2021, 09:09 AM   #17 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The worst trend I participated in my youth had to be those giant, wide-leg JNCO jeans.
Old 01-20-2021, 09:38 AM   #18 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

walking dead

I quit watching this show a few years ago after a major character death - not because "omg how could they kill them" but I was just SO tired of the politics of rival communities. They made zombies boring somehow. I had to give up.

I thought WandaVision was a movie, but hearing from Keith that it's actually good and it's a TV show I think I'll give it a shot now!

There's a show on Netflix I started, The Stranger, kind of a drama/thriller/mystery out of the UK and it's pretty good - It doesn't seem slow because there's enough side-things going on and each episode SOMETHING happens at least that makes me eager to watch what's next.
Keith and PippaMags like this.
Old 01-20-2021, 11:29 AM   #19 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post
The worst trend I participated in my youth had to be those giant, wide-leg JNCO jeans.

I did it. And I loved it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PippaMags likes this.
Old 01-25-2021, 07:57 AM   #20 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Natural Hair

Cried listening to Karen talk about her natural hair journey. Love you so much, Karen!
Keith, The Girl and rodimusprime like this.