Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Last Week on KATG

Last Week on KATG Bianca, Rod, and Karen wrap-up the week

Like Tree21Likes

Old 11-06-2021, 10:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluenova View Post
Damn, Ken, great emails.

Rod, I agree that everyone should have to work in the military and in customer service for a while. I have one more, everyone should be forced to drive a uhaul truck around so we can all have a greater appreciation for the increased difficulties larger vehicles have merging, stopping, and just getting around. I definitely go out of my way to give them extra consideration ever since I drove one.
That's a good one. I've driven a UHaul and I was moving slow AF because everyone around me was ignoring my signal lights. I feel like we shouldn't be able to just rent and drive a truck that big though.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2021, 10:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica332 View Post
It’s funny that Chemda was giving Keith a hard time about Spoilers but I had to fast forward through a show two weeks ago because of her talking about Squid Games with no spoiler warning. Then she whispers a spoiler into the mic this show again with no warning.
I assume you mean "funny" in the ironic fashion since you didn't post any smiling emojis. I think Chemda is used to being a few decades behind the rest of us so she can talk freely. She doesn't realize how hard it is for those of us who consume media in the modern era. Please be patient as she learns to navigate recent spoiler stuff.

Also Keith spoils shit all the time. I feel like this is just Chemda evening everything out.
Old 11-08-2021, 09:57 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
That's a good one. I've driven a UHaul and I was moving slow AF because everyone around me was ignoring my signal lights. I feel like we shouldn't be able to just rent and drive a truck that big though.
It is kinda insane you don't need to pass anything for it. My sister rented a uhaul to drive around New York. I don't think I'd be capable of it there.
The Girl likes this.