Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Last Week on KATG (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f50/)
-   -   21: Week of 6-25-18 (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f50/21-week-6-25-18-a-21087/)

Keith 07-02-2018 05:46 PM

21: Week of 6-25-18

Andrea's back and it feels so good/bad. In this episode, we cover Chemda's new crushes/not crushes, sexual fantasies/not sexual fantasies, and we discuss her feelings on going/not going to poon/pound town. Did we get answers? Not really. Was it a joy ride? Of course.

Guest:
Andrea Allan
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...ea-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Keith 07-03-2018 03:09 AM

Amen, sister!

Steph 07-03-2018 07:14 AM

Chemda, I believe you can do the year. I think your deepest commitment is to yourself and this is just part of what you need to do to become the person you want to be. Since you are such and open and loving person I think a year of celibacy is a smart idea - clearly boundaries are a huge issue and this will help you figure this out. I believe in you!!!

Lanfear 07-03-2018 08:51 AM

Chemda I believe that you are disciplined enough to make it through a year celibate if that's what you choose to do.

But during this episode you spent quite a bit of time explaining how a single 1 hour conversation with somebody made you fall head over heels for them so I definitely think it's not gonna be a fun year because you tend to see the best in everybody so there will be plenty of crushes that you need to stop yourself from following up on.

The Girl 07-03-2018 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 869219)
Chemda I believe that you are disciplined enough to make it through a year celibate if that's what you choose to do.

But during this episode you spent quite a bit of time explaining how a single 1 hour conversation with somebody made you fall head over heels for them so I definitely think it's not gonna be a fun year because you tend to see the best in everybody so there will be plenty of crushes that you need to stop yourself from following up on.

Yes. This is very much part of my point. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpareBen 07-03-2018 11:52 AM

I hope Chemda has started writing her book - My Year of Being Horny, Open and Celibate.

porky2468 07-06-2018 09:29 AM

What a great episode!! Keith and Andrea are so funny when they pick on Chemda. And she's so sweet and lovely she's not sure if they're being serious which makes it even better.

I totally get the horny and open thing. I've only been romantically interested in women for the last 10 years, but if I've not been able to meet someone I'll sleep with a guy to scratch the itch.

Also, Iain Lee reminds me of Jesse Joyce (or vice versa... I knew of Iain first). I dunno if that makes things better or worse.

porky2468 07-06-2018 09:32 AM

And a year to be celibate is a very long time, especially for someone who's been having regular sex for the last 20 years. If that's how long you need, that's how long you need. But I reckon you'll be ready before then, and if you prevent yourself from having sex after that you'll go insane!

FingerLakes 07-07-2018 02:00 PM

I was looking at the show notes and thinking that Ian looked surprisingly cute myself the other day. Nice choice Chemda!

And chemda totally said alot of things. Part of being codependent is not always being able to know what you're feeling or allowing yourself to feel it. So big up to The Girl for doing the work and figuring out her own boundaries between really liking a friend and having sexual feelings for someone.

Archimedes_Screw 02-05-2019 08:01 AM

Holy shit.

SNAIL TRAILS! Lol

My cheeks hurt from laughing.

P.S. Gunt control is genius!