Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Last Week on KATG

Last Week on KATG Bianca, Rod, and Karen wrap-up the week

Like Tree32Likes

Old 12-07-2018, 05:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Great episode, Bianca is so likeable. My favorite part of this episode was her gently speaking up in the background to say that west coast bf’s shenanigans were not cool. I also like the saying, “we all have to row our own boat” or words to that effect. Such a positive way to approach supporting a friend. Also I.laughed so hard at Andrea’s comment that she “just broke up with my cokehead boyfriend and I am more upset by this *#%&$! tissue!” And the mental image of a person as an “anxiety rumba” is adorably wonderful.
Keith and The Girl like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 07:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippaMags View Post
Great episode, Bianca is so likeable. My favorite part of this episode was her gently speaking up in the background to say that west coast bf’s shenanigans were not cool. I also like the saying, “we all have to row our own boat” or words to that effect. Such a positive way to approach supporting a friend. Also I.laughed so hard at Andrea’s comment that she “just broke up with my cokehead boyfriend and I am more upset by this *#%&$! tissue!” And the mental image of a person as an “anxiety rumba” is adorably wonderful.

Yes yes YES!

This was SUCH a fun party! My birthday was a dream!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith and PippaMags like this.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
Yes yes YES!

This was SUCH a fun party! My birthday was a dream!

Your positive energy and resilience inspires me, Chemda! I am so happy you made your birthday a good one

PS, shower underwear isn’t that weird and I know a few people who sit in the tub and let the shower run. I’m not an expert but imagine that a good cry in the shower is even better than crying while walking in the rain down a busy city street. Nice thing about shower crying is you can control the water temperature
Keith and The Girl like this.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippaMags View Post
Your positive energy and resilience inspires me, Chemda! I am so happy you made your birthday a good one

PS, shower underwear isn’t that weird and I know a few people who sit in the tub and let the shower run. I’m not an expert but imagine that a good cry in the shower is even better than crying while walking in the rain down a busy city street. Nice thing about shower crying is you can control the water temperature

Yep. You get me.

Keith, bobrock and PippaMags like this.
Old 12-13-2018, 02:50 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
I’m very impressed how Andrea managed to set https://clubofpassion.com and break up with the coke head in a mature way.
Liked it too!
Apia and PippaMags like this.

Last edited by saltarello; 12-19-2018 at 02:06 PM.