Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Diamond Dogs

Diamond Dogs The Beaver Boyz: Keith and and Craig, feat. Adam Brown and honorary DDs

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By Keith
  • 2 Post By Bucho
  • 1 Post By Bucho
  • 2 Post By ThePinkSuperhero
  • 2 Post By littlp
  • 1 Post By PippaMags
  • 2 Post By littlp

Old 12-17-2020, 12:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

26: A Diamond Dogs Christmas

Best friends Keith, Adam, and Craig talk love and anger as they discuss the holidays and the end of the world. NICE!

Guests:
Adam Brown

Craig Klein

Keith Malley

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Scorpion likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 12:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Fuck yeah, an early Christmas present!

Adam's not wrong that there was a bunch of research reported on a couple of months ago suggesting that kids older than 1 and younger than 12 were much less affected by the coronavirus than adults, and thus less likely to spread it among themselves and to adults, which is why many were ok with reopening schools as one of the first steps to cranking things back toward "normal". Research also came out around that time suggesting that with precautions in place non-long haul air travel could be relatively safe too. I heard about this research via sources like the BBC, Axios, The Economist and The Guardian, which are hardly hubs for right-wing propaganda, so I figured they're probably pretty legit.

Because of my Kiwi privilege I haven't kept up with those things in the last few weeks, so maybe in this ever-changing world shit's switched on me in the meantime, but that's why Adam was making a lot more sense to me at the start of this episode than Craig was.
Keith and Scorpion like this.
Old 12-20-2020, 10:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I think I disagreed with 95% of what came out of Craig's yapper in this episode and yet somehow ended it still liking him even more. This was my favourite episode you guys have ever done.
Keith likes this.
Old 12-20-2020, 01:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

I’m so glad somebody mentioned Ted Lasso to Keith- Keith, watch immediately! I’m not going to spoil it but there is some direct relevancy to this podcast.
Keith and Scorpion like this.
Old 12-29-2020, 11:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

So I have insider knowledge that people have been flying on airplanes over the holidays knowing they had COVID. There are always selfish assholes out there who do not care about others or the fact that they exposed over 220 to the virus in cramped quarters and that all of those people will have to quarantine. I heard snout people not feeling well and still going to family gatherings and then later testing positive for COVID. Frankly-people have been CUNTS about this virus. Trust no one.

By the way my husband and I have mostly recovered-we just don’t have a sense of smell. I didn’t realize how bad it was until I was changing my foster daughter to get her in the bath and didn’t realize that she had a blow out diaper until I was changing her. And I usually have a pretty sensitive nose.

Wear the masks. Get the vaccine. Continue to wear masks until the numbers are near zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith and PippaMags like this.
Old 12-31-2020, 10:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Wishing you a safe and full recovery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
So I have insider knowledge that people have been flying on airplanes over the holidays knowing they had COVID. There are always selfish assholes out there who do not care about others or the fact that they exposed over 220 to the virus in cramped quarters and that all of those people will have to quarantine. I heard snout people not feeling well and still going to family gatherings and then later testing positive for COVID. Frankly-people have been CUNTS about this virus. Trust no one.

By the way my husband and I have mostly recovered-we just don’t have a sense of smell. I didn’t realize how bad it was until I was changing my foster daughter to get her in the bath and didn’t realize that she had a blow out diaper until I was changing her. And I usually have a pretty sensitive nose.

Wear the masks. Get the vaccine. Continue to wear masks until the numbers are near zero.

I feel bad for the flight crews. Similar to cashiers, custodians, and other under appreciated key&essential workers they are stuck going to work dealing with the selfishness of people who don’t gaf about taking simple safety precautions

Hope your recovery is uneventful and you have a full recovery. Scary stuff. I got my sense of smell back all at once, it was really strange smelling things again. Hopefully you don’t get yours back when changing a blowout diaper
Scorpion likes this.
Old 12-31-2020, 11:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippaMags View Post

Hope your recovery is uneventful and you have a full recovery. Scary stuff. I got my sense of smell back all at once, it was really strange smelling things again. Hopefully you don’t get yours back when changing a blowout diaper
I honestly rather this than when I’m in one of my Veterans homes that smells like urine. Having to wear the masks helps cover my facial expressions, but man those houses can pack quite the punch. And thank you for the kind words. I got the first vaccine shot today. Experiencing some chills but other than that doing fine.

Scorpion and PippaMags like this.