Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   CHU & A (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f58/)
-   -   32: Anderson Chuper (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f58/32-anderson-chuper-22058/)

The Girl 01-22-2021 08:57 AM

This thread is Chumendous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joslingeneva 01-22-2021 01:10 PM

Is Andrea still producing the show? I miss her chiming in:)

bw81 01-25-2021 05:07 AM

Reminicing about how we would "Ding!" in the chat was such a great bit of nostalgia.

I think Keith needs to dig out the "Ding, Baby, Ding - It's time to shut up..." song wherever that is and have Newsy play it on the next show.

shoebootie 01-25-2021 08:59 AM

LMAO imagine your biggest flex was name-dropping Andy Milonakis.

The Girl 01-25-2021 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joslingeneva (Post 887573)
Is Andrea still producing the show? I miss her chiming in:)

No she’s Not.
Keith and I are recording from our homes. So only Xerxes can chime in since he’s here with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shoebootie 01-25-2021 10:50 AM

Ok I just got to the part where there is a secret outlet cubby.

WTF.

What does a person in a weed-friendly household need a secret compartment in the wall to hide? And tried to gaslight you to your face about hearing the secret cell phone...

So fucking bizarre. Just more onto more levels of his fucked up secrecy. It's like you'll find out shit for years little by little.

Apia resurrected 01-25-2021 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 887605)
Ok I just got to the part where there is a secret outlet cubby.

WTF.

What does a person in a weed-friendly household need a secret compartment in the wall to hide? And tried to gaslight you to your face about hearing the secret cell phone...

So fucking bizarre. Just more onto more levels of his fucked up secrecy. It's like you'll find out shit for years little by little.

True.
Also true that it’s too early with the engagement on his side, there was no development.

Apia resurrected 01-25-2021 01:56 PM

I need to be a very honest person, because I’m way too lazy and unwilling to keep any secrets from Mr Apia.
It’s so cool that he could ( he never did in 15 years) take my phone and look at all my texts or files and there is absolutely nothing suspicious. Some jokes with my friends, lots of podcasts, photos of nature and the Kids.
Honestly is pretty freeing. I’m the same person everywhere. Here, at work, at home, with friends. Same old Apia.

shoebootie 01-25-2021 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 887606)
True.
Also true that it’s too early with the engagement on his side, there was no development.

There is NO amount of self work, therapy & rehab a person like him could do in this limited amount of time that would prepare him to be a full-fledged non-shitty person in a committed relationship like this now.

About a year ago, an acquaintance's bf (which none in my friends group knew at all) messaged about a dozen of us on FB telling us all what a liar and whore the friend (his gf) was. It was truly bizarre and threatening enough that one person went to the cops about this guy's harassment. A few months later, in covid-time, this girl slipped that she was still with him - declaring "he got therapy and worked on his issues" all in the span of like 3 months? You can't therapize that kind of nonsense out of a person like you're going through an express checkout. It's the same shit as Hennessey - he's just holding back his true nature for now while he does his BS love-bomb narcissist moves.

Apia resurrected 01-25-2021 02:02 PM

He isn’t honest with himself.
I’m sure he didn’t admit to what he really did.
And a new cycle begins. The fiancée seems lovely, and she is interesting to him now.
Give it 2-3 years.
The cycles are normally getting shorter and shorter.