Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   CHU & A (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f58/)
-   -   4: Can I Get Real w/Chu? (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f58/4-can-i-get-real-w-chu-21836/)

Keith 05-27-2020 07:02 PM

4: Can I Get Real w/Chu?

Oh boy Newsy. What did you do?! You made Keith yell red-faced, and you made Chemda cry! What questions could be good enough for that?! Did Newsy make a mistake last week? Why did he yell at his mom? Does Keith still play Best Fiends? Tune in and find out!

Guest:
Newsy
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...ew-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Newsy 05-28-2020 12:16 AM

Just listened to This episode in the chat WITH the son of the racist father. What an experience. :eek:

PippaMags 05-28-2020 12:19 AM

Great show

Enjoyed the show! You rock, Newsy!

Keith 05-28-2020 12:24 AM

Fuck Danny. Yay Newsy.

FingerLakes 05-28-2020 01:11 AM

What an amazing experience to listen with chat!
Now I gotta listen alone and give it more thoughts

Apia resurrected 05-28-2020 01:36 AM

I talk about racist stuff family members do because I don't want to protect them with my silence. I also call them out.

Apia resurrected 05-28-2020 01:52 AM

There are many forms of family racism to call out, and somehow I’m the only person who does it in my family.

1. Clueless racism:
Saying a wrong word while being old.
Calling it out has here the most success.

2. ‘funny racism’
Making fun of some groups while thinking it’s a great joke.
Calling it out gets me labeled as a non funny person and hopefully helps anyway.
( I’m funny! I was on KATG, listen to my episode!)

3. Conspiracy racism
I can’t. Arguments are here as useful as banging your head on the wall.

Buddhaful Queer 05-28-2020 11:03 AM

Where does one hear Danny shit talking??? His content is rough to listen to (the audio is rather unlistenable)

Agonistt 05-28-2020 03:26 PM

I'm so glad i joined the chat just in time for this section of the show. A lot of folks on here probably already heard what i had to say in chat last night, but for those that missed it; i'm the guy with the racist father. I wish i could recall how we even got to that point in our conversation that night, but for me all these drunken chat nights are starting to blend together. I never considered your perspective when saying this to you (and others) in the chat that night. Thanks for giving me some insight, i appreciate Chu.

The response from me to my dad that Chemda was asking about: I was yelling things along the lines of "you can't fucking say shit like that, when are you going to learn" and him just continuing to be a piece of shit and things going nowhere, eventually ending in me walking out. I understand having cut people out of your life for less, but that would mean also cutting out my mother; and it wouldn't make his racism go away, it would just mean i wouldn't have to see/hear it. I suppose the only option is the pillow...

I'm still upset this show wasn't named What's up with Chu, Agonistt?

The car i found for you on Craigslist, the Danny dirt i brought you, and the dad story; man do i get producer credits for this one? haha

For those interested, it's episode 46 of the comedy studio podcast and starts around 9 or 10 minutes in.

PippaMags 05-29-2020 08:48 PM

I love you, Apia! And I love this comment. Also, everyone should listen to the Apia episode!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 883544)
There are many forms of family racism to call out, and somehow I’m the only person who does it in my family.

1. Clueless racism:
Saying a wrong word while being old.
Calling it out has here the most success.

2. ‘funny racism’
Making fun of some groups while thinking it’s a great joke.
Calling it out gets me labeled as a non funny person and hopefully helps anyway.
( I’m funny! I was on KATG, listen to my episode!)

3. Conspiracy racism
I can’t. Arguments are here as useful as banging your head on the wall.