Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums CHU & A

CHU & A Newsychu gets your questions answered

Like Tree21Likes

Old 04-07-2021, 08:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

41: Chu's Anatomy

After a week of being away, Chu & A is here to play! Is that robot really gay? Call Pluto Nash to save the day! Glitter tits and high school shit, April Fools and Entenmann's! Download this show to be in the know, and I'll see you next week, bro!

Episodes discussed:
250: Glitter Tits w/ Victor Varnado, Mr. X and Just Julie
699: WrestleMania XXIV - w/ Keith McNally and Matt B
1154: Shit Disturber w/ Pat Dixon
1364: Deenie w/ Carmen Lynch
1952: Nuke ‘Em High w/ Justy Dodge
2155: How Does It Feel w/ Blake Joseph
2356: High Steaks w/ Tim Dillon and Ralph Sutton
2602: Mmm I Like That w/ Halle Kiefer
3050: Keith’s Mom Is Dead w/ Conor Delehanty and Andrea Allan
3253: Kyle Hates Movies w/ Kyle Ocasio

and

25: The Relationship Hour
1158: Bad Boy of Comedy w/ Kyle Thompson & John F. O'Donnell
2160: The Fast and the Furious w/ Jake Young
2360: Only in New York w/ Carolyn Castiglia
2607: Just a Person w/ Anthony DeVito
3055: Baby’s on Fire w/ J.P. McDade

Guest:
Newsy

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

The Girl likes this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 01:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Chemda, I've seen all of Bojack and liked it a lot.
I have your back here.
The Girl likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 01:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I wondered about Victor before and why he seems to be so popular despite appearing like the kind of guy we don't like because isn't respectful. I wondered what was so great about him i couldn't recognize.
ThePinkSuperhero and Newsy like this.
Old 04-08-2021, 10:13 AM   #4 (permalink)

Chu, I also can throw up on command.
Yey?
It was always like this, I can do it if I want to.
Bragging!
Obviously I also had food issues in my past, I’m a women in society who wasn’t as naturally thin in the 90-ties as a teenager as i thought it was considered to be pretty.

But this great talent just was there with no Training. I’m not throwing up anymore. But I could!
Newsy likes this.
Old 04-08-2021, 01:58 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
Chu, I also can throw up on command.
Yey?
It was always like this, I can do it if I want to.
Bragging!
Obviously I also had food issues in my past, I’m a women in society who wasn’t as naturally thin in the 90-ties as a teenager as i thought it was considered to be pretty.

But this great talent just was there with no Training. I’m not throwing up anymore. But I could!

I mean when you got talent you got talent, honey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith, The Girl, Scorpion and 1 others like this.
Old 04-09-2021, 06:21 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
Chemda, I've seen all of Bojack and liked it a lot.
I have your back here.
Same, my heart is also hurting that Bojack is not taking but sometimes some shows aren't for some people. Or they take to long to really sink in for some people.

I think Bojack is an interesting mix of goofy shit, hollyweird commentary, and deep damaged emotional exploration that we don't see very often. Especially the lack of desire to make everything okay and maintain relationships with toxic parents and friends. It's also nice that it ends and doesn't go on forever.

I also really enjoy hearing the behind the scenes of guests you don't deal with anymore. I think parts of my bullshit meter are broken because some bad behavior was common growing up and I don't always realize it's as bad as it is. I might feel something is off, but not know why. When you guys bring up behavior that the person frames as friendly, being funny, or not an issue; and then explain how it isn't, it helps give understanding to feelings and can better inform some people.
Keith, The Girl, Newsy and 2 others like this.
Old 04-09-2021, 09:26 AM   #7 (permalink)

Bojack is really cool with details.
I enjoyed that the show is sometimes just funny and sometimes really emotional. And it was a show for Mr Apia and me.
You know, how you try to find something both partners like the same amount.

Bojack was one. We also both like any Star Track related content.
We watched lower decks, it’s a animated star track show and I thought it was almost perfect.

Mr Apia likes more dark shows than I do, like the expanse. I always tell him, thank you, I already have natural depression in me I fight against and it’s not here right now, I don’t need a show to make me depressed.
The Girl likes this.

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 04-09-2021 at 09:29 AM.
Old 04-12-2021, 06:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I don't really have words for how good Bojack is. It went from being goofy and weird (in a good way) to being prolific. Yes, it's devastating. But it's also always spot-on and a little too relatable sometimes in terms of having toxic relationships. It's OK to not always support those people and remove them from your life. And to also look at yourself.

I never liked Victor and I'm glad he was exposed further in this episode. Gross behaviour.
Old 04-25-2021, 03:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I love Digimon AND Bojack
If it's worth anything, Newsy, I think Mr. Peanutbutter is the worst character on the show. Nothing he does is funny. He exists only to annoy Bojack (and us) and to be everything he isn't: happy, charismatic, effortlessly popular. He's a foil. Princess Caroline and Bojack's parents and girlfriends/conquests are where the big laughs are for me.

THAT TWIN IN DEAD TO ME TOOK ME OUT OF IT REAL FAST. Talk about fucking goofy. I'm cool with 2 being the last season.

I'm not sure if I've this is the first time I've heard that they dated or if this is just the first time I've googled Vic's name after hearing it and going "oh i know him" but wow this was hilarious to hear. What a shithead!
Old 04-25-2021, 08:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

There’s a 3rd Dead season coming soon. I hope the 2 women have twins also.
The Girl and Scorpion like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote