Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   CHU & A (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f58/)
-   -   53: Shark Tank (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f58/53-shark-tank-22207/)

Keith 07-29-2021 01:46 AM

53: Shark Tank

Hey y'all! Have you ever had a business idea? I have! And you'll learn about them in this episode! We talk Atypical, customer service, doctors, caffeine, and football!

103: Great Adventure w/ Patrice
314: Fancy Pants w/ Scooby Jeff
774: Dr. Feelbad w/ Peyton Clarkson
1010: Stage Fright w/ Myka Fox
1432: Money Talks w/ Sean Donnelly
2021: Collective Consciousness
2217: Shredded w/ Mike Lawrence
2437: Vomitous w/ Tracy Soren and Jessie Jolles
3121: Once Upon a Time w/ Kyle Ocasio

Guest:
Newsy
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...SY-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Apia resurrected 07-29-2021 11:50 AM

Good show, as always.
When I started here on the forums, the energy was really different, and by that I mean it was full of typical toxic internet men.

Im glad it’s different now.
What do you think made the difference?
Did the audience change? Or the times? Did C and K change? All of it?

littlp 07-29-2021 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 889790)
Good show, as always.
When I started here on the forums, the energy was really different, and by that I mean it was full of typical toxic internet men.

Im glad it’s different now.
What do you think made the difference?
Did the audience change? Or the times? Did C and K change? All of it?

I think modalities changed. Websites and forums became less popular as more smart phones and tablets increased in popularity and instead of websites are more focused on Apps and social media. That’s my theory at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rodimusprime 08-01-2021 02:48 PM

Very kind words about my appearance on For All Nerds. Thanks Newsy. Also the "Yummies" have taken the show to the next level. Even though Keith tries to make fun of Chemda he wants those Yummies too.

The show has changed a lot and the audience with it over the years. It's such a nice inclusive space among the fans now. It's dope AF.

ThePinkSuperhero 08-02-2021 01:45 PM

I 100% agree that Chemda's chiming in helped the guy on the subway impress that girl.

Apia resurrected 08-06-2021 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodimusprime (Post 889810)
Very kind words about my appearance on For All Nerds. Thanks Newsy. Also the "Yummies" have taken the show to the next level. Even though Keith tries to make fun of Chemda he wants those Yummies too.

The show has changed a lot and the audience with it over the years. It's such a nice inclusive space among the fans now. It's dope AF.

When I started on the forums there were still guys here who only wanted to shock people with boring sexual remarks or violent language.
Now those guys are gone.

Apia resurrected 08-06-2021 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePinkSuperhero (Post 889816)
I 100% agree that Chemda's chiming in helped the guy on the subway impress that girl.

100%.
She gave him credibility.

Bucho 08-11-2021 05:34 PM

Newsy! That old Spiderman rock'n'roll style theme pops into my head at random moments more than any other tune too. If I'm any kind of scientist I'd say it's probably the same for all June 15th folks (aka all the best folks).

litlokc 08-12-2021 06:49 PM

Awaken by vomit / bile

I also get woken up by vomit or bile, about to be projected. So far, nothing has made it past my teeth. Prior to spitting it out in the bathroom.
I have attached the belief some foods in the evening, cause it or enhance the likelyhood of it.

New subject...
Republicans fought and complained about the Affordable Cares Act. Simply put Healthcare. Now the same Party is Anti-Vax, Anti-Mask.
So they will not, protect themself by wearing a mask. They will not, be proactive and get the vaccine. Finally They do not want/ value Healthcare. But expect a bed in ICU if they get it. In my head, I hear Keith's voice yelling "DIE ALREADY!" Do we know anyone with Covid, who could shit in their file cabinets? Asking for a friend

Newsy 08-12-2021 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by litlokc (Post 889934)
I also get woken up by vomit or bile, about to be projected. So far, nothing has made it past my teeth. Prior to spitting it out in the bathroom.
I have attached the belief some foods in the evening, cause it or enhance the likelyhood of it.

New subject...
Republicans fought and complained about the Affordable Cares Act. Simply put Healthcare. Now the same Party is Anti-Vax, Anti-Mask.
So they will not, protect themself by wearing a mask. They will not, be proactive and get the vaccine. Finally They do not want/ value Healthcare. But expect a bed in ICU if they get it. In my head, I hear Keith's voice yelling "DIE ALREADY!" Do we know anyone with Covid, who could shit in their file cabinets? Asking for a friend

Yeah I think it's acid reflux or something like that. I'm too young and cute for these problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk