Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   CHU & A (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f58/)
-   -   62: The Departed (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f58/62-departed-22265/)

Keith 10-06-2021 09:52 PM

62: The Departed

If you came to CHU & A for drama, this episode delivers! Controversial opinions! Unread letters! Open books! I’ve said too much!

Episodes discussed:
150: Gay Nigga w/ Patrice
361: Peer Pressure
822: KATG Marathon w/ Chris and Lori Part 1
1057: For My Eyes Only w/ Faceboy
1267: Crimes Against Humanity w/ Jesse Joyce
1474: PANIC! w/ Carmen Lynch
2255: Strong Island w/ Robyn Schall
2486: Good Tips w/ Tracy Soren and Jessie Jolles
2729: Gun People w/ Caitlin Brodnick
3164: The Shield

Guest:
Newsy
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...SY-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Apia resurrected 10-07-2021 06:41 AM

Thank you for disliking true crime.
I also don’t get it and I tried to understand it.
It just makes me sad. I don’t need help to feel sad. There is always the news for my sadness needs already.

littlp 10-07-2021 03:48 PM

Oh McNally-trying to change the narrative. Keith was in the hospital when McNally wrote the email about being his arch nemesis. And trying to forget that there is a My name is Keith episode where he really showed his true colors. Things fell apart after that. There were several times he made Chemda cry for being “too cheery”. Sounds like he is bored and trying to stir shit up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newsy 10-08-2021 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 890626)
Oh McNally-trying to change the narrative. Keith was in the hospital when McNally wrote the email about being his arch nemesis. And trying to forget that there is a My name is Keith episode where he really showed his true colors. Things fell apart after that. There were several times he made Chemda cry for being “too cheery”. Sounds like he is bored and trying to stir shit up.

Damn I forgot about that. [emoji22]

bluenova 10-08-2021 08:11 AM

Agreed about people trying to change the narrative. I hope I'm remembering right, but didn't McNally admit he was hurting Chemda on purpose? I think Chemda realized after a while that he was just hating on her all the time and she stopped putting energy into him. Then he changed his behavior because he was no longer being allowed to treat her poorly.

He's aware now too. McNally's using Newsy to gaslight Keith and Chemda for him by expressing how McNally has no idea why they might not be pleased with him and treating them having any displeasure with him as ridiculous because it was clearly nothing to him. McNally is not confused because he's not asking questions or trying to understand anything. He's presenting this version of reality to make people doubt themselves and expecting people to just let it go so they return to a relationship he wants without him having to be responsible for his behavior.

Being raised by someone who constantly pushed a different version of reality is probably why Keith is really good avoiding this social trap. For my experiences, I had to make a list to remind myself. When my family went through it, I was colder and had a passionate energy about them not being tricked because I then had years of practice making it easier to remember details and spot the contradictions.

bluenova 10-08-2021 08:21 AM

Newsy, I say give sugaring a try. Sure, maybe dick is easy and it doesn't seem like there's a market....but you're getting great feedback. Sounds like you have something a little more high quality and rare. It could be worth it for people with money to pay if they don't have to spend the time and energy looking for guys if they know they have a guaranteed good time with you.

shoebootie 10-15-2021 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 890626)

EXACTLY!!! He showed who he was clearly. Maybe he thinks he changed and is trying to make amends, but this ain't it and it's not an apology and it's a trick. Thinks he can whitewash the past when there's receipts and hours worth of podcasting about it. Fuckouttahereeeeeee