Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   CHU & A (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f58/)
-   -   68: Bang Bang! (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f58/68-bang-bang-22312/)

Keith 12-01-2021 08:25 PM

68: Bang Bang!

Happy Birthday, Chemda! For your birthday I present to you another unhinged episode with yours Chuly! After catching up with my love life (lol), we discuss pie, soda, turkey, birthday slaves, horses, Mariah, thrusters, rods, poker, touring, cybering … This episode has it all! I’ll see you next week for the last show of the year! Be careful!

Episodes Discussed
183: Business Solutions
1089: Disowned
1300: Happy Squirtday w/ Dianne O’Debra and Kyle Thompson
1499: Birthday Sex w/ Hennessy
2281: Bottoming Out w/ Matteo Lane
2525: Taking a Stand w/ Sharron Paul
3350: Nkay

Guest:
Newsy
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...SY-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Apia resurrected 12-02-2021 01:41 AM

Oh Jerome, I do the same with my stuff. Look for it and it's on the bad.

BUT ITS LIPGLOSS OR A BRUSH AND NOT A GUN!

Apia resurrected 12-02-2021 01:42 AM

Please go back to therapy. You are not fine.
You are close to an instabile person who has guns.

Svage 12-02-2021 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 891384)

I'm guessing you're responding real time while you listen? I gotta listen now to know why you would say this.

Apia resurrected 12-02-2021 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svage (Post 891385)
I'm guessing you're responding real time while you listen? I gotta listen now to know why you would say this.

Exactly

Apia resurrected 12-02-2021 02:00 AM

I am not perfect, I am just very good.
Think 90%. 85% on bad days.
Perfect people don’t have the opportunity to improve and improving is my favorite.
And they don’t exist.

Apia resurrected 12-02-2021 02:11 AM

I had a job interview recently because someone who worked in my company and is in charge of another company now contacted me on social media to interview.
( he heard from other people how good I was, what can I so, but no I don’t want the job I didn’t like them. I would write more if you want to it’s a good story)

Before that I thought about the weakness question.

Challenge:
The answer should be honest. Not some I’m impatient crap. That’s so 2005.

They didn’t ask but the really honest answer is:

I don’t let go. You might think it’s cute now, but it’s not. Don’t think a sweet woman who politely asks one more time. Think Pittbull with lockjaw.
I must talk me down and go for long walks to let stuff go. ( thanks OCd thoughts!)

Thats why it was very hard for me to let it go when my fan called me insane on the forums. It took a lot to just write: I take it and to stop participating. See? Improved again.

And I’m bad in talking quiet. I tend to be loud. When I’m excited I tend to speak louder and louder. You can hear me laugh inside from outside. I loved that in NY it’s perfect. Everyone yells.

vezione 12-02-2021 03:41 PM

This is fun

So, I wasn't going to say this last week when Apia replied to me thinking it was just a problem of keeping interest that's the issue.... What I wanted to say can best be described with a scene from Sex and the City when Carriee goes to the therapist and she says to her, "Maybe you pick the wrong men." :D:D:p

This story is hilarious. I also wonder though if Newsy knows his boy is on drugs...I've been around a lot of these people and it's never "depression."

vezione 12-02-2021 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 891384)

I think we passed unstable a while back. Ha! Seriously, though. You're totally right.

Apia resurrected 12-02-2021 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vezione (Post 891412)
So, I wasn't going to say this last week when Apia replied to me thinking it was just a problem of keeping interest that's the issue.... What I wanted to say can best be described with a scene from Sex and the City when Carriee goes to the therapist and she says to her, "Maybe you pick the wrong men." :D:D:p

This story is hilarious. I also wonder though if Newsy knows his boy is on drugs...I've been around a lot of these people and it's never "depression."

It really sounds like mental illness + some kind of substance.
Not a great combination!