Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Daddy Issues (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f59/)
-   -   14: Christios Razdajetsa (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f59/14-christios-razdajetsa-22325/)

Keith 12-27-2021 03:37 AM

14: Christios Razdajetsa

The Malleys are ready to help you celebrate the holidays with a wonderful Christmas message from their father. “Slavite Jeho,” he writes. How beautiful. There’s nothing quite like family. Anyway, the brothers discuss finding old letters from both of their parents: a letter that their dad wrote their mom about suicide and a secret fictional yet obviously true story that their mom wrote about their dad.

Guests:
Keith Malley
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...ey-100x100.jpg

Ken Malley
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...EY-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

littlp 12-27-2021 04:49 PM

Just started listening and it is so heartbreaking. It is one thing to suspect your mom was miserable in her marriage, it is another to get confirmation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apia resurrected 12-28-2021 05:35 AM

Sad how she only saw the possibility of marrying someone who was college educated for herself.
Im sure she was smart enough to get a college education herself, but didn’t see a way to do it and her family didn’t help with that I guess.

Keith 12-28-2021 07:17 AM

She didn’t need a college degree. She just needed him to play his part.

Hera Again 12-28-2021 12:28 PM

Fr Malley’s whole suicide lecture was so viciously passive aggressive. I’m sure Mom Malley saved the letter to show the jury after she killed him because no one would convict her after hearing that.

Btw, she is a really good writer.

Svage 12-28-2021 03:06 PM

I've been loling at your dad's hijinks for a while now but listening to that letter after listening to her writing.. "He's a master of words"

I can't help but feel sad. That man was so abusive. I felt disgusted listening. I couldn't even enjoy the absurdity of it. What were you feeling and what was going through your mind as you read that letter the first time? Did you feel anger? I feel anger,

Did you end up sending a copy of that letter to him?

Keith 12-28-2021 04:13 PM

You heard the same thoughts I had the first time I read my dad's letter. On air was the second time I ever read it. "Where could this be going? Oh really?!"

Nothing throws me anymore. If anything, it's the story from my mom that he should read. And even then, so what.

When littlp wrote, "Just started listening and it is so heartbreaking. It is one thing to suspect your mom was miserable in her marriage, it is another to get confirmation," I thought about how Ken and I must not have been doing a good job explaining the situation in the past.

Apia resurrected 12-29-2021 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 891626)
She didn’t need a college degree. She just needed him to play his part.

I get it.
Still this is the problem in relationships.
You hardly can make another person do something.
And if you are dependent on someone else there is no escape.
She was trapped in a relationship with a lazy gaslighter.

Sparrow 12-29-2021 07:08 PM

Bear and i listened together on the way home from my parents house tonight. what a gargantuan piece of shit Father Malley is. how long did it take her to realize he was garbage? she let him shoot FIVE kids into her! i cannot imagine he was sensitive to her sexual needs or reproductive wants, being Catholic and all. from Keith on was prolly to shut him up.

Sparrow 12-29-2021 07:09 PM

i sincerely hope she doesn’t remember any of it and has a pleasant fantasy life.

littlp 12-30-2021 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 891632)
i sincerely hope she doesn’t remember any of it and has a pleasant fantasy life.

10+ years working with the geriatric population I can say she likely doesn’t remember the negative. They usually remember positive things. It is one last gift their brain gives before it completely fails them. And not having to live with him 24/7 is great for her. I bet that nursing home staff loves her-is ON to him and his bullshit and try to protect her as much as they legally can. That poor social worker though..,I’m sure she’s had to mediate several conversations between staff and him…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reedcj 12-31-2021 07:04 AM

This is the third time listening to this show. Your dad... I'm glad you all survived him. What he's done and is still capable of doing is beyond the pale, a slow moving horror show. He haunts your family as a shallow human being that couldn't find a way to happiness and made sure no one else could find it under his watch Big hugs to you Keith and anyone else that survived this madness.

Pintman 01-02-2022 01:01 PM

I feel so sorry for your mom. God bless her.

litlokc 10-23-2023 05:00 PM

1. Google appears to confirm Keith's guess about Christos razdajetsja spelling he had an extra I
2. Have you considered sending Father Malley 15 bottles of spaghetti sauce, and a copy of the letter, packed carefully in fresh suger maple leaves.
3. alot of folks struggle with money issues, and keeping food on the table. To receive that letter from your spouse... Just to find out Ken's Tractor was worth millions and they had no need to suffer.