Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Daddy Issues

Daddy Issues Ken and Keith Malley reminisce on Dad

View Poll Results: What should the boys' Father's Day gift be?
A replacement metal toy tractor as close to the way Keith and Ken remember it 6 35.29%
A tiny Matchbox tractor still in its packaging 11 64.71%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Cowlord
  • 1 Post By Cowlord
  • 1 Post By Cowlord

Old 06-13-2020, 03:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

5: The Tractor

Keith and Ken come up with the ultimate Father’s Day gift

Guests:
Keith Malley

Ken Malley

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 05:43 PM   #2 (permalink)

I love the new segment where you two brainstorm the next scheme that's a tailor-made "Fuck You!" very specific to this one shitbird person.

I hope it's a regular thing and inevitably his fragile mind couldn't even begin to comprehend whats up from down, fact from fiction, who can he trust in every scenario forevermore, who he's speaking to, what do all these cryptic puzzles and clues from his two sons really mean, etc. etc. Noble and morally right and I am fully on board; Due to having no empathy (holy shit your dad is beyond psychopathic, its never ending layers of new WTF from such a dysfunctional personality). MK-Ultra style techniques to induce a false memory of having early stage dimentia; this should be the end-game here boys, hate to be the bummer guy but you know your lovely mom (victim) won't get proper nurising care until he requires it personally.
Keith and beckydewbabe like this.
Old 06-14-2020, 08:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
N8*

Wait wait wait just fucking wait up a minute

So I’m a little confused why are you giving this man new things wasn’t he the same man who made you just dig out in the back of the yard or garden in whatever way he made you garden l, just give him dirt and call that, that. hell you didn’t get my Christmas gift, right so why get the man a Father’s Day gift, did you get my birthday card or present, NO, so I say fuck you (ie him) and you know be gone, with just that. Unless(?) you’re expecting him to change (lol fucking yeh right old whit men changing their minds), as we see white old men don’t really change their minds, spots, stripes ,patterns, or mindsets...oh wow (ewhhhh) you’re fucked (as a son) but then again, just give up, fuck him.
oh and Keith happy Father’s Day
From blk gay and fabulous N8

Last edited by N8*; 06-14-2020 at 09:01 PM.
Old 06-14-2020, 09:14 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8* View Post
So I’m a little confused why are you giving this man new things wasn’t he the same man who made you just dig out in the back of the yard or garden in whatever way he made you garden l, just give him dirt and call that, that. hell you didn’t get my Christmas gift, right so why get the man a Father’s Day gift, did you get my birthday card or present, NO, so I say fuck you (ie him) and you know be gone, with just that. Unless(?) you’re expecting him to change (lol fucking yeh right old whit men changing their minds), as we see white old men don’t really change their minds, spots, stripes ,patterns, or mindsets...oh wow (ewhhhh) you’re fucked (as a son) but then again, just give up, fuck him.
oh and Keith happy Father’s Day
From blk gay and fabulous N8
I think you missed the part it's to fuck with his head about that time he gifted a shitty garage sale tractor toy and the bullshit lie that this gift (ONLY IF NEVER PLAYED WITH) will be his sure thing retirement ticket.

Edit for clarification: His dad would in fact NOT find this a nice gift!

Anyone have some thoughts on what the next gift could be? A hand shovel and measuring tape was first to come to mind but I know Keith will think of something better.
Keith likes this.

Last edited by Cowlord; 06-14-2020 at 09:21 PM.
Old 06-14-2020, 11:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

this might have been talked about back In The Day
but what was FM's reaction to Passion of The Christ?
Old 06-14-2020, 11:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

and Oh yeah. This is definitely not healing either Malley.Last ep when Keith was like "I need him to know that I know EVERYTHING" and I was like...oh no....

Bless you for banging your heads against a wall for us tho <3
Old 06-14-2020, 11:27 PM   #7 (permalink)

I think it was asked then FM veered off into how it relates to his own hardships and the cross he has to carry with these god damn children making his life a LIVING HELL.
Keith likes this.
Old 08-01-2020, 01:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I've been re-listening to old episodes and Keith brings up the tractor in episode 149 and mentions that Ken played with the tractor and it got beat up and broken. So in Father Malley's mind did Keith swap out the tractor and then have Ken destroy the evidence by playing with the fake tractor?