Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree20Likes

Old 03-07-2016, 11:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

11 years of KATG!

Thank you for all the support, enthusiasm, and encouragement that has kept Keith and The Girl going for over ELEVEN YEARS!

Thanks to you we have our longevity. THIS STARTED IN 2005!!!

With more episodes than ANY podcast, KATG is proud to know it has your ears and heart.

The link below is an overlay for Facebook and Twitter that will show the podcast you support and maybe even help you connect with fellow listeners that you didn't realize shared this twisted sense of humor.

Thanks!

KATG.com/11
daytrip, memecherry and Apia like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 12:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Thank you for all the support, enthusiasm, and encouragement that has kept Keith and The Girl going for over ELEVEN YEARS!

With more episodes than ANY podcast, KATG is proud to know it has your ears and heart.

The link below is an overlay for Facebook and Twitter that will show the podcast you support and maybe even help you connect with fellow listeners that you didn't realize shared this twisted sense of humor.

Thanks!

KATG.com/11
Congrats guys! Glad to be around for the ride.
Keith and The Girl like this.
Old 03-07-2016, 06:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thank you for 11 years of entertainment. I still remember back in school when one of my profs saw 'As Bitch is to Cunt' open in my itunes when I was just trying to get some feedback on a project I was working on. Embarrassed, I just mumbled it was a podcast and then steamrolled on about my work...

Keith and Chemda have being those comforting voices in my head that I keep on going back to for lots of laughs and even some tears. L'chaim

happy 11th birthday
Keith, The Girl and memecherry like this.

Last edited by daytrip; 03-08-2016 at 07:45 AM.
Old 04-22-2016, 07:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post

Thanks!

KATG.com/11
I've been listening since show 2 and I have apparently been a member of this forum since 12/29/2005. I can hardly remember who I was back then but you guys see to have remained pretty constant. Many, many fond memories such as Andrea's toothbrush/gag reflex discussion for some reason. Also Keith photocopying his CV to get a job as an office temp.

The show is still great.

Congratulations Keith and the Girl.
Old 04-25-2016, 07:09 PM   #5 (permalink)

Congrats!
Old 05-03-2016, 09:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Thumbs up

A belated Happy 11th to both of you. I've been a daily listener since about Show #25. The show is better than ever!
Old 05-03-2016, 07:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Administrator
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Congrats guys. Really this is the one thing that has absolutely changed my life for the better.

11 years, that's so great.

I was in Jr High when I started listening and now im a grownup. I have made the best friends a guy could ever ask for because of KATG. Really Thank You to all of you. We did it ! ! !

Im 38 now.
Keith, The Girl and memecherry like this.
Old 07-18-2016, 02:25 PM   #8 (permalink)

11 years. 11 whole years. I remember my first iPod 11 years ago on Christmas morning from my mom. I plugged it into my computer and downloaded like 30 songs and then I found the Podcast tab. I immediately Googled "Top Comedy Podcasts" and KATG was #1 on Podcast Alley. I downloaded it and fell in love. You two had already found your style by the first episode I listened to and I was in love. Where had you been all my life?

We've met a few times in real life, Chemda and Keith, but I feel like we're best friends. We've been through so much together without you even knowing it. We've been through my break ups. We've been through YOUR break ups. We've survived my alcoholism and subsequent heroin addiction and my continuing recovery. We've managed to get past McNally, Pat and even Danny's awkwardness. You've helped me survive all of my crazy ex's and long crazy nights where I just stay up pondering my life. For an hour a day, you help me laugh and remind me that the world doesn't revolve around me and my problems. That life will continue to go on no matter how good or bad my day is.

So thanks KATG. The words don't do it justice for how much it means that you've been the only constant in my life through these years but it's all I got right now. I'll continue to listen and I'll continue to subscribe VIP. Every year for Christmas the only thing I ask my mom is for a year of KATG VIP. And it continues to be the best gift every. Single. Year.

Keep being awesome and I'll keep on subscribing.
Keith and Enunciated Piffle like this.
Old 07-19-2016, 01:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Thank you for being the longest successful relationship I've ever had!

The wisdom, joy, tears and friendships I have been gifted with thanks to you two are more valuable to me than I can use words to express, so:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tig-and-eyore.jpg (44.2 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg funnysign002.jpg (41.4 KB, 29 views)
Old 07-19-2016, 02:39 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogler View Post
We've survived my alcoholism and subsequent heroin addiction and my continuing recovery. We've managed to get past McNally, Pat and even Danny's awkwardness.
I think it's safe for you to try heroin again, Doogler. It'll be fine. You used to be ADDICTED to it, I'm sure you can handle a little tiny bit now. Think about how good it will feel! Don't live the rest of your life like a coward. Sorry if this message is too awkward!