Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree67Likes

Old 04-18-2017, 09:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

2017 MARATHON FAVES

We made it through another marathon! Chemda's right. These are a good time.

What was your favorite part including behind the scenes that we didn't see?

Hard to say which comic was funnier, Jesus. But for me, with love to Hann, Rebecca Rush was my favorite. [BIG EYES EMOJI.jpg]

You?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 11:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

I love that I stayed up the whole time and now I'm officially insane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-19-2017, 12:58 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Rebecca Rush was my favorite. [BIG EYES EMOJI.jpg]
^this is why you don't sleep through the night shift.

*Mehran was the /perfect/ morning after guest; bright and sleazy.

*i have a huge crush on that Harry Terjanian. it was the necklace for sure.

*Ali Clayton because i love to see fellow hicks being amazing.

/chat killed it. a wonderful party was had.

*so. many. faces. even Aunt Helen came swirling in from the ether and cammed up.

*LusciousDanielle's tits. Luscious indeed.

*we ran 3K with Mennos, cooked with Katie, prepped this week's meals with Aldo, smoked on my front porch, met Punkn's new boyfriend, took SHOTS!, dressed for work with TeddyPicker, fell asleep with Fitz, played with Shoogie's kids, chilled in the green room with Hennessy and Jerome, showed off our dogs, and searched Bucho's aquarium for his turtle.

it was electric and ended, as our gatherings often do, with a dude jizzing on his belly. we hope you can still love us.

xoxo
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 3 others like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 04-19-2017, 01:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

We try to keep em cummin'.

Thanks.
The Girl likes this.
Old 04-19-2017, 05:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Always love Justy Dodge. Nick Turner brought it. Clark busting Keith's balls was plenty of fun. Honestly the most amazing thing is always to see how Keith and Chemda can keep being solidly entertaining for longer than humanly possible.

Plus it was aces to hang in the chat for the first time in aeons, catch a bunch of the old gang and meet some of the new gang. Pretty sure it's science that the best peeps are KATG peeps.
The Girl, Sparrow and bw81 like this.
Old 04-19-2017, 09:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I'm gonna have to catch up on the marathon content once posted. I had a blast just being able to help out by jumping into assistant mode... made me feel like I was at home...

Greeting all the guests, helping the green room team rock the behind the scenes was amazing!!!

The whole weekend in NYC was amazing, thanks KaTG fam! xo
The Girl, Bucho and Sparrow like this.
Old 04-19-2017, 12:40 PM   #7 (permalink)

i'm also going to give some serious kudos for how tight this guest rotation was; practically seamless for the entire 24 hours. usually there's a little airy space late at night to call in or futz off, but this train kept going and it was magnificent. way to go, crew.
The Girl and Bucho like this.
Old 04-19-2017, 12:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
i'm also going to give some serious kudos for how tight this guest rotation was; practically seamless for the entire 24 hours. usually there's a little airy space late at night to call in or futz off, but this train kept going and it was magnificent. way to go, crew.
#TeamGreenRoom

For as barfy as this may sound, it was an honor to work with Libby, Jerome (Artist formerly known as Newsy) & Henny in the green room upstairs along with Andrea & Hann #TeamStudioKitchen

It was a bit hairy when the guests were a bit crunched, but the team hustled to keep them entertained & taken care of while quietly cursing under our breath hoping timing would get better as the marathon went on.

I was bummed I crashed for a few hours in the AM & missed some of the fun, but overall it was a dream come true!!

Oh and the one person I gushed over during my greeting process gave me a hug on his way out... and yes, Dan Soder IS that dreamy in person!!
The Girl, Bucho and Sparrow like this.

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.

Last edited by memecherry; 04-19-2017 at 12:57 PM.
Old 04-19-2017, 12:56 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
We made it through another marathon! Chemda's right. These are a good time.

What was your favorite part including behind the scenes that we didn't see?

Hard to say which comic was funnier, Jesus. But for me, with love to Hann, Rebecca Rush was my favorite. [BIG EYES EMOJI.jpg]

You?
Rebecca grabbed my vape pen (without asking) out of my hand when I greeted her, and I was front seat for the weirdness w/ the "sober friend" who also happened to have a podcast ready to promote... I couldn't help but hug the girl when she started to cry... she seems like a baby deer that keeps stepping in her own shit & doesn't try to realize how much shit she leaves in her path...
Old 04-19-2017, 01:07 PM   #10 (permalink)

Chemda was so determined to keep her keel even and Keith was a shark that smelled blood in the water. i LOVED it.

super shout out to our beloved Michael. /chat crashed at 1 AM or so and he swooped in saving the day with his magical server resets.
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 2 others like this.