Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 04-09-2010, 01:14 AM   #1 (permalink)

21 Virgin Guy, is wanting it to be specail...

Too much to ask yet,

21, Never Fucked, Never Kissed, Never Dated, Never HELD FREKING HANDS. Is it seriously over for me, I don't get what I'm doing wrong, I just can't find girls and being a 21 yo virgin DOES make me a freak.

I was reading the free chapter of the book (would buy it, but I dont' really think it will have much for someone who isn't,and has never been in, a real relationship.) and the beginning with keith saying how 25 is the freak limit is SO TRUE.

I want a real relationship, but at what point do I just give up and try to get a chick drunk and nail her like every other college guy.

as much as I would like my first time to be with a girl virgin, I am realistic about it, I know that by 13 virgins account for about 1% of the female population. So Ive given up on that front and don't really care anymore. (I'm also quite cynical too, ain't I a catch)

and yes, I am asking girls out for real, but the always say no. (I act normal around them, I don't ask if they are virgins, I don't let any of my crazy or my nerd out in front of them, don't laugh at my jokes if you don't like me bitches because that gives me the go ahead to ask you out) I just don't really have the luck (And I'm not really good looking, but I try to ask out mousy girls and girls that are in my "league" but still nothing)

Ive felt this way all my life, wanted nothing more then a girlfriend, but at 21 I'm just getting too old for this shit, after 19 you officially start to get into freak territory and I was apparently already a freak to begin with If I can make it to my 20's and not even kiss a girl.

What the fuck am I doing wrong!?

Last edited by doctorsleep; 04-09-2010 at 01:17 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:56 AM   #2 (permalink)

You're thinking too much. Plus, the book has not only things that pertain to current relationship problems; it also has guidelines on how to avoid fucking up in a future relationship. Don't be a 9%er because you haven't gotten to that point.

If you want a relationship to work out, I'd suggest getting it out of the way before getting involved with someone. It's gonna be awkward because of the amount of pressure you're putting on yourself due to societal expectations. So it's gonna suck. Everything Keith and Chemda said in the episodes dealing with this was accurate from my perspective.

Don't act normal if you aren't. Some girls like quirky shit. Be secure in who you are. The confidence from that will show and everything will take care of itself.

If all else fails you can take advantage of a half passed out drunk chick that's more likely to puke on you. You "give up" and nail the drunky at the point where your standards of conduct dip to the point where you won't feel any guilt about it. The plus side, is she might not remember if it was good or bad!

TL;DR = You're putting the pussy on a pedestal.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:03 AM   #3 (permalink)

I need to see a photo, then I tell you.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:45 AM   #4 (permalink)

Buy the book ya cheap bastard. lol

Do it for the support, if not for your own good.

Worry about making yourself a better man. Stop worrying about "how you act in front of girls," and start worrying about how you act period. You obviously don't think that you are the shit. That's a problem. Think it, act it, be it.

You'll be alright sir, you ain't alone.
Old 04-09-2010, 05:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombo View Post
Don't act normal if you aren't. Some girls like quirky shit. Be secure in who you are. The confidence from that will show and everything will take care of itself.
very true unless you are an amazing actor girls may very well sense that you are acting fake and we usually don't really like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subsonix View Post
I need to see a photo, then I tell you.
seconded and I'm a girl so that way you get feedback from both sides

Also (and that may be a personal pet peeve) check your spelling a little bit, obviously we all make mistakes but putting one in the most important word of your titel just instantly rubs me the wrong way
Old 04-09-2010, 05:25 AM   #6 (permalink)

Try a hooker- she'll make it as special as you want it
Old 04-09-2010, 07:27 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Also (and that may be a personal pet peeve) check your spelling a little bit, obviously we all make mistakes but putting one in the most important word of your titel just instantly rubs me the wrong way

LOL!
Old 04-09-2010, 08:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Buy the book then off yourself. There's no hope.

Please don't really, I'm just being sillygoose. You're only 21, get drunk and fuck a fat girl...sheesh.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Hum.

No, being a 21 year old virgin does not make you a freak. It's late, but that's not the problem. You're obsessing too much over it, and making it something painful and anxious, that's the big deal.

You're obsessing so much over it that you're panicking, and girls smell panic, and dont like it.

Expect your first time not to be special or romantic. There's a good chance it wont be. Dress up, try to look good and pick up people in clubs. They're here for the same thing as you are. Forget romance, forget being with another virgin, just go for the fun of it (first time wont be that fun, but the following will be, eventually). Ask out everyone, and dont care if they say no. You get a no, move to the next one.

Sex doesnt have necessarily have to do with romance (i have to say that my best sexual experiences started as absolutely non-romantic). It's natural and instinctive.

Also, you seem to lack in self confidence. Fix that. Do you have a job? Do you have a house? No job, no pussy.

About the looks. Maybe you're not super-hot, but the way you keep in shape, groom yourself and dress can fool a lot of people. I'm ugly but i trick a lot of people into thinking i'm a hot piece of ass.

So, move your ass. It isnt hard.

And if everything goes wrong, get a hooker. She will fix that awful desperation smell that virgins have, at least.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:48 AM   #10 (permalink)

I don't buy that you're asking girls out, or you're just doing it wrong. If you're a 21 year old virgin who has never even kissed a girl then you need to go the friend route. Meet a chick through friends, not just some girl at school or work, or even random chicks at parties.