Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 04-09-2010, 08:51 AM   #11 (permalink)

Bro.. it feels like warm apple pie.

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/JLKGlLq-VgeChQqI3VdMrjKH*YVANpxBhZdJG1R7wIvkUXvoet0amYsIFz RzVNjckFVFxbiTxifzPckXdl2KCcOPUxQdMGXy/biggsjasonphotojasonbiggs6221672.jpg[/IMG]
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:49 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorsleep View Post
I know that by 13 virgins account for about 1% of the female population. So Ive given up on that front and don't really care anymore. (I'm also quite cynical too, ain't I a catch)

don't laugh at my jokes if you don't like me bitches because that gives me the go ahead to ask you out
There's no way that less than 1% of females are virgins by age 13, and some girls (like myself) will laugh when they don't have any other response available.

I think you are a wierdo. Go with that. Stop trying to be normal. Be weird. Girls will fuck you, just look at that idiot stalker-schizo that fucked Jessica Delphino for years. Although I don't encourage being a crazy stalker like him, his weirdness is probably what drew her to him.

You can do it. I believe in you. Also, stop trying to fuck attractive chicks. Everybody tries to fuck them, you're wasting your time. Not only will unattractive chicks fuck you, they'll probably be more likely to be good at sex, and willing to do some of the work and help you out.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:50 AM   #13 (permalink)

Let me put in a little perspective for you: I had a friend is 28 and just lost his virginity last year. The availability of ridiculous silly vag gets rarer as you get older. You're 21 for chrissakes - do you realize how easy you have it right now?

And your first time being "romantic" or wonderful is highly overrated; most often, it's awkward for at least one person. It's that first hurdle to get past and then it's just all fun (and maybe not so fun) experiences thereafter. So get this idea out of your idea that fireworks will go off and a choir will belt out a tune when it happens.

And if you don't like your looks, it's one of the easiest thing to improve. Redo your wardrobe, exercise to lose that belly or gorge yourself out to not look like a stick, etc. But keep in mind you have to do with the motivation to improve yourself, not impress others. If you're shaping your life and behaviorisms around others and their expectations, you're in for an agonizing life of disappointment and stress.

Last edited by Incognito; 04-09-2010 at 11:54 AM.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:44 AM   #14 (permalink)

Uhh, it doesn't make you a freak, sir. It just makes you someone who's never been intimate. There's nothing freakish about that. Try joining an interest group, or a local hobby, club, or something along those lines. See if there are any people that you meet that hold your interests. At least, with an approach like that, you know you'll have at least that base similar interest, and you can go from there.

Don't be hard on yourself. A lot of people don't end up being intimate until a much older age.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:48 AM   #15 (permalink)

And don't be a 27 year old virgin BITCH who rapes girls while they're passed out drunk to 'lose it'.

Just sayin. Go get yourself some poon.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:55 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
You're only 21, get drunk and fuck a fat girl...sheesh.
FTW
Old 04-09-2010, 11:59 AM   #17 (permalink)

Or you can admit you're gay.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post

Also (and that may be a personal pet peeve) check your spelling a little bit, obviously we all make mistakes but putting one in the most important word of your titel just instantly rubs me the wrong way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
LOL!
Well I set myself up for that didn't I? but yes LOL indeed
Old 04-09-2010, 01:44 PM   #19 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

It wasnt a misspelling, it was a momentary relapse into german-ity.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #20 (permalink)

I don't know why people get so worked up about this. In my experience, it's been people who've been doing the right things in life that get the least action. 21 year old kids who spend a ton of time smoking pot, drinking, and coasting on their parents money while fucking up college have no problem fucking chicks. 21 year old guys who aren't fucking around when it comes to their life? The guys who are serious about building a career, or serious about their artistic talent, or are serious about chasing whatever their innate purpose is, they have a harder time with sex. Not because they can't, but because buckling down to something serious is a damper on social endeavors.

Now of course, I'm not referring to you, weird OP guy. You've got the stink of nuts all over you. And not dude nuts, either. Crazy nuts. But since you've already got a problem with chicks, why not stop trying so hard and work on the rest of your life? If you do that, a lady'll eventually just fall right into your lap. Which she'll immediately jump out of as soon as you creepily fawn over her. But I'm sure a brief groin-touching will be more than enough to get you off, virgin freak.