Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 04-09-2010, 01:58 PM   #21 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston Buttons View Post
Or you can admit you're gay.
That would make him a gay virgin. Still annoying, i'd say.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:00 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
That would make him a gay virgin. Still annoying, i'd say.
The worst.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:55 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeinred View Post
Try a hooker- she'll make it as special as you want it
Really think about this for 2 reasons. One, you should do it to take the stigma that you have about being a virgin. Two, face it you are only going to last 30 seconds anyway.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:57 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bean View Post
Really think about this for 2 reasons. One, you should do it to take the stigma that you have about being a virgin. Two, face it you are only going to last 30 seconds anyway.
hey, maybe i'm just a chronic masturbator, but my first time i couldn't even cum, it lasted for what seemed like forever, the girl got off and nada for me. is my stallion stamina alone in this world?
Old 04-10-2010, 11:21 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kydizzle View Post
hey, maybe i'm just a chronic masturbator, but my first time i couldn't even cum, it lasted for what seemed like forever, the girl got off and nada for me. is my stallion stamina alone in this world?
And did she enjoy that? I have the same last too long issue. Most of the chicks I sleep with either think I am not cumming because I don't like them and obviously my dick is in them so I do in a way or they get tired of getting penetrated and ask "Are you even close?"

I remember this girl whom did not complain. Her eyes started to roll towards the back of her head so I had smack her a few times to consciousness
Old 04-10-2010, 11:25 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
I don't know why people get so worked up about this. In my experience, it's been people who've been doing the right things in life that get the least action. 21 year old kids who spend a ton of time smoking pot, drinking, and coasting on their parents money while fucking up college have no problem fucking chicks. 21 year old guys who aren't fucking around when it comes to their life? The guys who are serious about building a career, or serious about their artistic talent, or are serious about chasing whatever their innate purpose is, they have a harder time with sex. Not because they can't, but because buckling down to something serious is a damper on social endeavors.

Now of course, I'm not referring to you, weird OP guy. You've got the stink of nuts all over you. And not dude nuts, either. Crazy nuts. But since you've already got a problem with chicks, why not stop trying so hard and work on the rest of your life? If you do that, a lady'll eventually just fall right into your lap. Which she'll immediately jump out of as soon as you creepily fawn over her. But I'm sure a brief groin-touching will be more than enough to get you off, virgin freak.
I half disagree I been having my shit together career and money-wise for 3 years now... Both during my rebel selling drugs, gang banging, stick up kid days and my now "cubicle" real job I have been getting pussy.

Remember... "You will lose money chasing women but, you will not lose women chasing money"
Old 04-10-2010, 11:46 PM   #27 (permalink)

You have to get over your fear of rejection. You will get rejected. It's a part of life. Consider it their loss and move on to the next person. If you keep getting rejected, have a good and honest friend help you refine your pickup skills so you can learn from your mistakes. Seriously, fear of failing leads to fear of succeeding. You will become so comfortable being a failure that when you get some attention, it will make you so uncomfortable that you will inadvertently push that person away as a defense mechanism. You have to learn to accept rejection and not define your life by how things don't work out.

Seriously, if you think only 1% of girls over 13 are still virgins, your penis will remain untouched because your thinking that all girls are whores is insulting. If you only want a virgin, shy of hanging out at Sunday School exits, you probably won't find what you want. Actually, Punk'n might be on to something - hang out at Weight Watchers meetings, even if you're as skinny as a rail. Fat women need men to make them feel pretty. They'll fall over with their legs in the air for you.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:16 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInfamousBiGD View Post
And did she enjoy that? I have the same last too long issue. Most of the chicks I sleep with either think I am not cumming because I don't like them and obviously my dick is in them so I do in a way or they get tired of getting penetrated and ask "Are you even close?"

I remember this girl whom did not complain. Her eyes started to roll towards the back of her head so I had smack her a few times to consciousness
it would usually end in a 'hey, i'm sore. so let's stop." type of thing. but it stopped happening after while. maybe i wasn't humping like i should've been, although my stamina still is annoyingly long. (not a bad problem to have, eh?)
Old 04-11-2010, 12:23 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kydizzle View Post
it would usually end in a 'hey, i'm sore. so let's stop." type of thing. but it stopped happening after while. maybe i wasn't humping like i should've been, although my stamina still is annoyingly long. (not a bad problem to have, eh?)
Brag much
Old 04-11-2010, 12:33 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlNextDoor View Post
Brag much
now you just sound desperate.