Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   The 54-Hour Marathon is ON! (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/54-hour-marathon-17483/)

The Girl 01-02-2013 09:57 PM

The 54-Hour Marathon is ON!

The marathon is on!

We start on January 12th at 4 pm ET and end on January 14th at 10 pm. A total of 54 hours! WOW!

We'll be on video on the chat (KATG.com/chat), and accepting feedback and phone calls as usual. Check this link for live options or just click on the on air sign once we start: Listen Live - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Please help promote the marathon by tweeting (using #ComedyMarathon), posting on Facebook (tag our page /KeithandTheGirl) and any other social media!!

Let us know here if you have any questions.

Thanks!

marykae 01-13-2013 04:09 PM

Any katg people work out how to get on chat with android? It won't open regardless of the browser I try and I am far from my computer

Astigos 01-13-2013 05:01 PM

It's a longshot, but I was able to get the chatroom to work using the Steam in-game browser.

jesikat 01-14-2013 04:23 PM

Did everyone subscribe in itunes?!?

Big congrats to KATG for breaking the top 10 in comedy podcasts.
It's a huge deal, especially considering a lot of the other podcasts on that list in itunes are celebrity or network driven entities. It's not the quality of their 'cast necessarily, it's that they have their name out there and people will gravitate towards something they've heard of -- whether it sucks or not!

Just stopping by to say i've thoroughly enjoyed the marathon so far, and gotta give props to Keith, Chemda and Danny (he deserves MVP in my opinion) for truckin' along (through delirium and exhaustion) to make it happen. :)

Super Mario 01-15-2013 12:18 AM

The marathon was awesome

BrianAlt 01-15-2013 08:28 AM

The marathon was clearly a success. Especially with the stated goal of rising through the ranks of subscribers in iTunes. Starting at 81 and going as high as 9 before settling at 10? Pretty amazing!

However, this needs to continue. This morning the show is slowly sinking down. It was 12 at 6 AM, 13 at 8 AM and now it is 14. Everyone needs to subscribe to the show! It doesn't matter if you listen through Stitcher or listen online or you are VIP. You need to ALSO subscribe to the show. So, just do it! You don't have to ever touch iTunes. Just subscribe and leave it. "Set it and forget it!"

Keith 01-15-2013 09:16 AM

So much fun. I couldn't sleep! I knew there was a party literally right next door.

My favorite marathon yet. You saw me: There was so much talent that sooo often I was literally almost falling out of my chair. Thank God it had arms.

I'm going to pass out again now. On behalf of Chemda and myself: Thank you all very much.

highasakate 01-15-2013 09:22 AM

this is the first marathon (or show) that i actually signed in to the chat room / forum after listening for years - 'twas mighty fun :)

Sparky_root 01-15-2013 09:26 AM

I checked in off and on the whole time and everytime i tuned in the conversation was always interesting - morning, day, night ... it didn't matter when i listened it was always great podcasting - great job you all!

BrianAlt 01-15-2013 12:43 PM

It's down to 21! :(